BY SKITTLES #9 in Gummy Candy

Skittles wild berry fruit candy 14 oz see more...

• What is the difference between these and the regular?14 Answers
  • Does it taste good as the original one?5 Answers
  • Are these better than the originals?7 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These are my all time favorite skittles!" in 1 review
  • "I can never get enough of these. " in 1 review
  • "Never had these before I started dating my bf these are his fav hahahah but honestly SO MUCH BETTER than the original! " in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite skittles I never get the original!" in 1 review
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is probably one of my favorite candies in the world!! I love this specific flavor of Skittles! They are all yummy and the perfect amount of sweetness!! It’s kind of like a bunch of wild berries mixed together for the most amazing taste!! I eat these at least a couple times a week! They are cheap too! I love the purple packaging and the colorful skittles! They are definitely inviting! My kids love them too! They are a yummy sweet tooth stopper! I most definitely would recommend them! Cute your sweet tooth! You can find them anywhere really! I will definitely purchase these for a long time to come!
Junasia L.
This almost beats the original! This kind of skittles has a great variety of tastes and combining the skittles are amazing! This brand is one of the second best skittle brand there is and its amazing to see that there are so many great reviews when it comes to skittles.
Rylee N.
iowa city
These skittles taste like crap and I will only accept the originals. The colors taunt me, they make me expect that they’ll be full of great artificial sweetness and then I’ll bite into it and it’ll sure as heck be artificial but not the tasty kind. It’s the kind that tastes like you threw a whole bunch of flavors in and hoped for the best.
izzy o.
I'm vegetarian and these candies are so good and these flavors are so amazing the berry flavors because I love varies so much and a lot of gummy candies have gelatin but Skittles don't which is amazing because I can have them and they're so delicious I would totally recommend you go and buy them from your local store
Cynthia M.
tulsa
I do not know but this type of candy can not go out of my life no matter what. I always be buying them a school. They can not go out of my life because I love them so much. They are one of the best candys in the world.
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
I love these skittles!!! This is actually the only bag I’ll get as the red bag has flavors I don’t like. This one has all the best flavors!! I usually buy them either at cefco or Walmart but usually Walmart as I can get them on sale! I’d recommend them to anyone who isn’t super into all of the red bag flavors!
Chris A.
Villa Park, Illinois
Personally, I like these, but I wouldn't eat the pack in one go. These tend to upset my teeth, so I only eat these when I am in the mood. They have a nice berry flavor, don't expect a real berry flavor, the flavoring is artificial like most candies.
Deana C.
Plover, WI
I’ll usually buy a bag of these at the movie theater, usually mixed with the Tropical skittles, too. These never get old and will always be difficult to resist. The flavors don’t change over the years, which is always good because I LOVE the flavor.
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was really hesitant to try these skittles due to the fact I’m one of those people who just stick to the original. One of my friends had some and asked me to try them so I did and I feel in love with them. Since I tried them I have not gone back to the original skittles, I’ve stuck with these. These are a unique flavor, but it’s a wonderful flavor. I would recommend these to anyone, even those people like me who didn’t think they would like them. You never know, they may become your new obsession.
Paris S.
Evansville, IN
The wild berry skittles are one of my favorites since they started spreading their wings and coming out with new flavors. I like them because they’re different from the original, but not completely out there like the sour ones. Gotta give them a try!
Isaiah R.
chino, CA
What is the difference between these and the regular?
Hope P.
Cawood, KY
Are these better than the originals?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Does it taste good as the original one?
Raycha M.
Puerto Rico
Hows this? I love the sour ones the best
kimmy c.
Brownsville, TX
Does anyone else mix these with 7 eleven slurrpies ?