BY SKITTLES #29 in Gummy Candy

Skittles wild berry fruit candy 14 oz see more...

• Are these better than the originals?7 Answers
  • What is the difference between these and the regular?14 Answers
  • Hows this? I love the sour ones the best2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Never had these before I started dating my bf these are his fav hahahah but honestly SO MUCH BETTER than the original! " in 1 review
  • "These are my all time favorite skittles!" in 1 review
  • "I can never get enough of these. " in 1 review
  • "These are my favorite skittles I never get the original!" in 1 review
Julie S.
Ames, IA
These and the tropical skittles are my favorite the good tastes and I love just choosing out the bag and seeing what flavor I got their good and I would always make my dad buy some in the summer! I recommend if you love sweet tropical fruity stuff instead of chocolate!
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
I'm usually more of a chocolate fan but sometimes when I'm craving something different, this one is so delicious! I love the different berry flavors that are unique from other candies and nice and sweet. Some of the flavors tend to have an after flavor but not terrible
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
I personally don't buy other colored bags so Skittles because this is my favorite.. As far as flavor offered in a bag , this is my favorite! it's all Berry flavors and I like every single flavor in other bags I don't favor 1 or 2 flavors. Favorite mixture hands down
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
I really like these schedules better than the original ones because of their fruity flavor it has a variety of flavors and they all taste delicious it’s great for a snack in there also easy to chew they are one of my favorites
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
My favorite Skittles! Berry flavor anything is a fovorite for me so when I see these I always grab them over the red bag. You can find them at almost any convenient or grocery store. Good to throw in your purse because they don't melt or get squished easily.
Malij S.
1961 Stowe Ave San Jose
Skittles are pretty good and they taste pretty good too the sour taste is just amazing and they are really good because of its unique flavor it’s very different from other candies and that’s why like skittles so much.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I prefer the original flavors to these. They just taste a little more fake then the other flavors so they aren’t awful but I don’t buy these often. But skittles are pretty cheap so if you haven’t tried them you can.
Autumn A.
Valrico, FL
This bag of skittles are my favorite. I feel like when you eat a handful all of the flavors taste good together compared to the normal and tropical blend. For anyone who likes a fruity snack I suggest skittles.
Carrie H.
Shelbyville, IN
I love the chew of skittles and this is my favorite flavor bag. Easy to open and share, great for children. I separate by color LOL. Blue is my favorite. Good value for the price and will purchase again!
Carolyn J.
Martinez
Since grade school, Skittles have always been my favorite candy. The original is good but I always enjoyed the berry & the tropical. The sour was always a good choice as well, but the berry probably has to be my go to.
Isaiah R.
chino, CA
What is the difference between these and the regular?
Hope P.
Cawood, KY
Are these better than the originals?
kimmy c.
Brownsville, TX
Does anyone else mix these with 7 eleven slurrpies ?
Raycha M.
Puerto Rico
Hows this? I love the sour ones the best
Zafirah T.
Bridgeport, CT
Anyone else like the sour ones better