Skittles Wild Berry Candy

Loaded with wild berry flavors, these Skittles cannot be tamed. Get wild with berry punch, strawberry, melon berry, wild cherry, and raspberry flavors.

Are these good ? Follow 4 Follow
Is the bigger bag better than just buying some of the smaller bags ?
Start your review of Skittles Wild Berry Candy!
Michelle M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Skittles Wild Berry Candy uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Target
I’m a self-confessed candy fanatic, so I like most sweets (with some exceptions). I do enjoy Skittles in all their varieties, and the Wild Berry packs satisfy that sweet craving. I love that they are flavorful and convenient for on the go snacking— no melting chocolate here! The Wild Berry pack may be my favorite Skittles variety with the flavors of berry punch, strawberry, melon berry, wild cherry, raspberry. I love them all, even though they start to taste the same after while. I do wish that Skittles weren’t always so hard. Sometimes they are a bit too chewy that they make my mouth hurt. I’m a fan, but it’s not my #1 candy. #sweettooth #candy #skittles
Gloria  B.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Skittles Wild Berry Candy uploaded by Gloria  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this combination! Honestly my favorite candy since I was a little girl, I even remember when ask skittles for my birthday, I wanted a big box of skittles lol. Anyways still my favorite.
Desiree M.
Tamarac, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Skittles Wild Berry Candy uploaded by Desiree M.
Amazing! Every color takes so good! They’re so fruity and just amazing. I love these so much! These are my 2nd fav skittles
Lanie H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Skittles Wild Berry Candy uploaded by Lanie H.
My boyfriend is grumpy and not talking to me. He came home and opened this bag of Skittles and put them beside me lol 😆 He knows I love anything purple 💜 These are good berry fruity flavored. Never a bad time for Skittles. Recommend getting some
Audra  A.
Gardner, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Skittles Wild Berry Candy uploaded by Audra  A.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Skittles are some of my favorite all time candy. This all wild berry flavor pack is filled with awesome flavor. The flavors include cherry, raspberry, melon berry, berry punch and strawberry. We buy a big box to keep on hand because we love to have a sweet treat and these are so flavorful.
Caitlin T.
Madison, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Skittles Wild Berry Candy uploaded by Caitlin T.
Purchased at: Target
These are my absolute favorites! I love all the flavors and even keep them in my nightstand next to my bed!
Rachel P.
Oak Ridge, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
These are some of my favorite nostalgic treats, but the berry twist makes it even better when I'm not picking out ones I don't like for last.
Danielle Q.
Biddeford, ME
Skittles Wild Berry Candy uploaded by Danielle Q.
Purchased at: Target
These are ok not so much of a fan of them I really dislike the purple flavor in this bag
Karen M.
Fairview, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Skittles Wild Berry Candy uploaded by Karen M.
I got this candy at the Dollar Tree. These are so good. I like the fruit flavors. Good product and brand. Would reccomend trying this.
Dana A.
Beech Grove, IN
So these are my favorite fruity snack to grab on a road trip. Not everywhere has then and that's a drag. You can usually grab em for a deal at 2 for 2 dollars at tube gas station. I try to just keep em as toward trip snacks though. Pretty good stuff, 10/10 would eat again.