BY SKITTLES #6 in Gummy Candy

Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too. THE END. Loaded with wild berry flavors, these Skittles cannot be tamed. Get wild with berry punch, strawberry, melon berry, wild cherry, and raspberry flavors.

• Bite-size, colorful chewy candies.
  • Taste the Rainbow - Wild Berry Skittles includes berry punch, strawberry, melon berry, wild cherry, and raspberry flavors.
  • Perfect for parties, game-time snacks, or even as a topping for your favorite dessert.
  • Use these bright, bold Skittles candies in arts-and-crafts projects or as decorations.
  • Package includes 14 ounce bag.

Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil; less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Also available in 4 ounce, 3.5 ounce, 14 ounce, 2lbs 9oz.

• Favorite candy of all time? Mine is Skittles® Wild Berry ...6 Answers
  • What is the difference between these and the regular?15 Answers
  • Is it good??????6 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is probably one of my favorite candies in the world!! I love this specific flavor of Skittles! They are all yummy and the perfect amount of sweetness!! It’s kind of like a bunch of wild berries mixed together for the most amazing taste!! I eat these at least a couple times a week! They are cheap too! I love the purple packaging and the colorful skittles! They are definitely inviting! My kids love them too! They are a yummy sweet tooth stopper! I most definitely would recommend them! Cute your sweet tooth! You can find them anywhere really! I will definitely purchase these for a long time to come!
Junasia L.
Beaumont, TX
This almost beats the original! This kind of skittles has a great variety of tastes and combining the skittles are amazing! This brand is one of the second best skittle brand there is and its amazing to see that there are so many great reviews when it comes to skittles.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
Review for: Skittles Wild Berry Candy more...
These are the best skittles out there. I love the way the skittles taste all of the colors are very flavored they're so pretty and they taste amazing. They taste so good I won't share them with my kid I make him get his own candy. LOL I highly recommend them to anyone that loves skittles and loves berry flavors they taste amazing so juicy and chewy
izzy o.
I'm vegetarian and these candies are so good and these flavors are so amazing the berry flavors because I love varies so much and a lot of gummy candies have gelatin but Skittles don't which is amazing because I can have them and they're so delicious I would totally recommend you go and buy them from your local store
Deena S.
Indianapolis
Review for: Skittles Wild Berry Candy more...
I am a big fan of fruity candies.  Skittles are one of my favorites.  The original is my favorite, but I am not really a fan of a few of the flavors, so I was excited to try the Wild Berry variety, and I notice myself buying this more than the original now.  I think that there are some really strong flavors in this pack.  But, like the original, there are a few flavors that I just don't like.  The blue and the purple ones are just not as good as the others in this variety.  But, I still enjoy the candy very much!
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
I love these skittles!!! This is actually the only bag I’ll get as the red bag has flavors I don’t like. This one has all the best flavors!! I usually buy them either at cefco or Walmart but usually Walmart as I can get them on sale! I’d recommend them to anyone who isn’t super into all of the red bag flavors!
Racheal M.
Atlanta, GA
These are a classic candy! Sweet and fruity. Affordable and I’ve bought them over and over for years. I like the purple ones the most! I like to compare them as the sweet version of m and ms. If you like the classic red ones this is a sweeter upgrade
Deana C.
Plover, WI
I’ll usually buy a bag of these at the movie theater, usually mixed with the Tropical skittles, too. These never get old and will always be difficult to resist. The flavors don’t change over the years, which is always good because I LOVE the flavor.
Kelsey B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was really hesitant to try these skittles due to the fact I’m one of those people who just stick to the original. One of my friends had some and asked me to try them so I did and I feel in love with them. Since I tried them I have not gone back to the original skittles, I’ve stuck with these. These are a unique flavor, but it’s a wonderful flavor. I would recommend these to anyone, even those people like me who didn’t think they would like them. You never know, they may become your new obsession.
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how chewy these are its like different fruits exploding in you're mouth. I try to eaae back on it because it is soo sweet. I love the different flavours that are in the bag don't like all of the flavours but I still love this product.
Isaiah R.
chino, CA
What is the difference between these and the regular?
Hope P.
Cawood, KY
Are these better than the originals?
Thi Ngoc Anh P.
Hamilton, ON
Does it taste good as the original one?
Marisa E.
Bethesda , MD
What is the best flavor in this bag? Is it better than the original flavor?
mesia d.