BY SKITTLES

Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too. THE END. Loaded with wild berry flavors, these Skittles cannot be tamed. Get wild with berry punch, strawberry, melon berry, wild cherry, and raspberry flavors.

• Bite-size, colorful chewy candies.
  • Taste the Rainbow - Wild Berry Skittles includes berry punch, strawberry, melon berry, wild cherry, and raspberry flavors.
  • Perfect for parties, game-time snacks, or even as a topping for your favorite dessert.
  • Use these bright, bold Skittles candies in arts-and-crafts projects or as decorations.
  • Package includes 14 ounce bag.

Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil; less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Also available in 4 ounce, 3.5 ounce, 14 ounce, 2lbs 9oz.

• Is this anyone else’s favorite of all the variety’s of Sk...2 Answers
  • Favorite candy of all time? Mine is Skittles® Wild Berry ...7 Answers
  • What is the difference between these and the regular?15 Answers
Mary M.
Review for: Skittles Wild Berry Candy more...
So good and worth the price! You would think that it would be awful because of change from the original but I actually like these more. They have a good taste while in and after. They last long, and like me if you have braces it lasts even longer so you suck on them and the flavor hardly runs out. The colors are amazing varieties. Recommend especially if you like berry flavors!
Trenton H.
Vienna, IL
This is actually one of my favorite skittle flavors, and it's just so nice and flavorful! I honestly do prefer these to the regular red bag of Skittles. Everyone likes to throw shade on everything that aren't the original Skittles, but honestly the wild berry ones are to die for!
Brittany B.
Youngstown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
absolutely love skittles they are my husbands favorite candy. they are also nice to give to my children as a treat its a nice non chocolate treat as well. my favorite is the wild berry favor but our house we eat all different variety's its almost hard to choose a favorite.
Brittany B.
Youngstown, OH
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Skittles Wild Berry Candy more...
I want to love these so badly but there’s something about the flavors I just can’t fully get behind! Like all skittles, they’re packed with flavor but the Wild Berry falls behind to all their other options. Still recommend to others especially if you like berry flavors!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
This is probably one of my favorite candies in the world!! I love this specific flavor of Skittles! They are all yummy and the perfect amount of sweetness!! It’s kind of like a bunch of wild berries mixed together for the most amazing taste!! I eat these at least a couple times a week! They are cheap too! I love the purple packaging and the colorful skittles! They are definitely inviting! My kids love them too! They are a yummy sweet tooth stopper! I most definitely would recommend them! Cute your sweet tooth! You can find them anywhere really! I will definitely purchase these for a long time to come!
Veronica L.
Toledo
This is my favorite variety of skittles by far the red and blue flavors are my personal favorite. Obviously they aren't the healthiest snack and have large amounts of sugar, but no one eats candy for their health, only for their sanity and happiness.
Liz M.
Kettering
Review for: Skittles 37714 Wildberry Theater Box 12 Count, Skittles® Wild Berry Candy, Skittles Wild Berry Candy more...
Ever since skittles has been coming out with new different flavors I always try to pick him up and try them this is probably my favorite bag of skittles I love all the different berry flavors it’s very tasty and definitely re-purchase worthy!
Kayla S.
McEwen
Review for: Skittles Wild Berry Candy more...
My all time and go to favorite candy of all time. I buy these at least once a week. Super cheap snack and yummy yummy. I’m not a sweet or junk food type of person but these have always been my absolute favorite.
Cassie S.
Gainesville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Super good! Usually not a fan of berry flavored candy but this took me for a surprise. Delicious and I enjoy all the flavors in the pick. Personally the green and pink are my two flavors but I love them all.
Isaiah R.
chino, CA
What is the difference between these and the regular?
Hope P.
Cawood, KY
Are these better than the originals?
mesia d.
oslo
Is it good??????
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
Favorite candy of all time? Mine is Skittles® Wild Berry Candy
Marisa E.
Bethesda , MD
What is the best flavor in this bag? Is it better than the original flavor?

Target