Skittles® Tropical Candy uploaded by Tracy G.Skittles® Tropical Candy uploaded by Monica C.Skittles® Tropical Candy uploaded by Chelsea b.

BY SKITTLES

Tropical Skittles are similar to Skittles Blenders in that each colour is a combination of two flavours, however these flavours have a tropical twist. Each blue bag contains 61.5g of skittles in 5 colours, consisting of the following flavours:

Banana Berry
Mango Tangelo
Kiwi Lime
Pineapple Passionfruit
Strawberry Starfruit

INGREDIENTS
Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, less than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrose, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Colors (Blue 1 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Red 40 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

• hm, this skittles look very interesting. Can someone expl...1 Answers
  • Banana Berry (yellow) Kiwi Lime (green) Mango Tangelo (or...1 Answers
  • What flavors are in the Tropical blend of skittles?1 Answers
Joyce S.
Clinton, MS
You honesty cant go wrong choosing a bag of skittles, except the ridiculous amount of sugar we're getting. But you know what you're reaching for when you pick up a bag. This has been one of my favorites since m youth. I honestly wouldn't even want to try a "healthy" skittle
Yvette B.
houston
This product is amazing, very addicting fruity flavor with every bite ,definitely recommend, the generic brands cannot compare i pickup a bag every week if possible,again would definitely recommend to others.
Luhh K.
Monroe
I don't really know what to say about this product but it is a very good product to use for me the pricing of the product is good I have used the product multiple times it is very effective and I really like it I would definitely but this product again
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I couldn't find the exact product on influenster to write my review, but these Tropical Skittles are impossible for me to find any more and these are the closest thing to them that I have been able to find. The flavors are watermelon, fruit punch, kiwi mango, pink lemonade, and tangerine. Each flavor is delicious and its own right. I have never had anything quite like the pink lemonade schedule so this one was probably my favorite. I really did enjoy every flavor and highly recommend this product. I discovered it by fluke and I am so glad I did. This will not be my last time purchasing this item. I found them at CVS when I was trying to break a $20.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
Skittles tropical candy taste so good skittles is nailing it with these different flavors and different colors they taste amazing so juicy and chewy I highly recommend you trying them if you haven't tried them yet they're not too expensive either depending on where you buy them from
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
I think I like these better than Skittles® Original Fruit Candy. They flavors are unique combinations but they all taste so good. I have only had these once but I would definitely buy them again. All skittles lovers should try these.
Taylor S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tropical skittles are my absolute favorite flavor that skittles has! All the individual flavors in the pack are amazing. I must say though, trying to find the individual packs are kind of tough. I always look when  I go to the grocery store or at gas stations but I hardly ever find them by themselves. Usually they are in a dual bag flavor with the wild berry ones. I do wish they were easier to find. However, I can usually find these on amazon pretty easy. I definitely recommend this flavor to skittles lovers! You won't be disappointed.
Shauntai K.
Rock Falls, IL
I like skittles when I was younger they was probably my favorite candy o would always get them. They are affordable and have amazing flavors schemes. My kids love them and they travel well for a snack in the car.
Savannah M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite candy of all time!! I try to stay away though I can’t just eat skittles everyday! I love skittles they are great and affordable. These are always my go to when I am feeling something sweet!!
Ruby L.
Visalia, CA
I love any candy that has tropical flavors, but skittles, these are like the BEST!! I should not eat these as often as i do but i eat like a whole back once a week!! You can get these literally anywhere! 10/10
A 💞.
oslo
hm, this skittles look very interesting. Can someone explain the taste or compinate it with some other skittle flavors? :)
Allison D.
What flavors are in the Tropical blend of skittles?
krista p.
La Verne, CA
Banana Berry (yellow) Kiwi Lime (green) Mango Tangelo (orange) Pineapple Passion fruit (blue) Strawberry Starfruit (pink) Berry Punch (violet) Melon Berry (green) Raspberry (blue) Strawberry (pink) Wild Cherry (red)