BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
These are one of the best candies I have ever tried.... Flavors ranging from sweet strawberry to sour cherry.
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the sweets and sours skittles. You never know if they are going to sweet or sour and they taste delicious!
Chasity B.
Yukon, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Skittles are my absolutely favorite fruity type of candy, and these "sweets and sours" Skittles do not disappoint! So glad i finally tried them. I love the sweet and sour tanginess together so much. This package may say share size, but i ain't sharin'! 😁
Garry F.
Richmond, VA
Was at my part time job and wanted a sweet treat. So I decided to step over to dollar tree and take a walk down the candy aisle. The first thing they caught my eye was these Skittles. I'm like who doesn't want sweet and sour. Pay my dollar and I'm on my way to try a new treat. Cracked the box open the ripped the bag..grabbed a handful and threw them back......so underwhelming. There is not that much sour at all just sweet. To be honest they taste like regular skittles. If you not a sour candy eater then these might be for you.
Monica C.
Rosamond, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love skittles so of course I was going to try these! Not a big fan of the orange ones, but these are pretty good. As are most of their flavors. Definitely recommend these to people that are daring with their taste buds
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Major Key Alert! Yo fam, these #skittles here are the most delicious Skittles product I have ever had the pleasure of tasting in my whole entire existence. I've been over-eating skittles since I was a kid, so says my mom, so take it from me. I'm a Red Vines, Sour Patch Kid, Skittles with the lime green kind of candy eater and this bag, this #sweetsandsours Skittles is all of those things in one! Maybe minus the red vines. If you see these are your local mini mart, do yourself a solid and pick up a bag to try. You'll be glad you did. Cheers!
Danielle S.
Lakeside, CA
These skittles are so yummy. If you can't decide if you want sweet of sour these are the treat for you. The sweet is very yummy and the sour isn't too overbearingly sour so they're good for everyone
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Love these! Great mix of sour and sweet! Favorite this far! I hope these stick around
Larita B.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite please don’t discontinue very time i see them i grab them they are not to set and not to sour. Perfect
Drehanna S.
Atlanta, GA
This flavor of skittles are good but slightly live up to their name. The only flavors that are good are the sour blue raspberry, sweet strawberry, and the watermelon flavor. You could actually taste the switch from sweet to sour and sometimes back to sweet. Those flavors really live up to the name and taste good or than that the others just taste like regular skittles.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target