BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
P w.
Toronto
Sweet sour and full of flavour power. If your looking for a candy that will make your taste buds dance with joy then this is the sugary snack for you
Sara H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favourite kind of skittles! Always a great time when I have these with me! Big bag or small they always satisfy my sweet tooth! They are affordable and come in cute packaging! I recommend these always to people
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a great mix of sour and sweet. Perfect Skittles combo. My kids and I really like Skittles. We get them pretty frequently for rewards and special occasions (because candy isn't always allowed) but these are great for both kids and the kid in the adult!
Tulsa L.
Sydney, NS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesnt like a mixture of sweet and sour? If you're brave enough...pop one of each for a game changer.
Kacee D.
N Salt Lake, UT
Favorite go-to! I grew up eating skittles with popcorn every movie night and this new favorite does not disappoint. It’s my new favorite!
Hailey T.
San Francisco
I really like these. If I’m going to be a bit honest there kind of better than the originals... there are way more flavors and the sourness adds a kick to it💛 highly recommend stopping by and grabbing one of these if you’re in need of something sugary
These sour skittles are my favorite I recommend this to anyone that loves candy. The sour taste gives it an extra fruity kick making it taste really good.
Janessa B.
Oldsmar
The sweet ones are really good. Whereas the sour ones hurt my tongue and cause my mouth to become dry.
Sarah B.
Webster, MA
Like sour skittles but not the damage they do to your tongue? (If you know, you know) These combo ones are different from the originals! No rough sour coating and you get a mix of sweet too!
Taylor C.
Gatineau QC
The sours are my favorite so i was happy when they started making these because i also love the sweet ones; the price is good and they are very good!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target