BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
michelle m.
Anaheim
Now this is up my alley, I love love love this bundle of happiness. Sour woth a sweet surprise. Definitely a candy I crave.
courtnie s.
Marion, IL
If you like sour stuff these are good for that it's is also good once the sour is gone and you are left with the sweet skittles yum!!
Christene G.
My favorite is the sweet and sour skittles. I love the sour part the most though and how much taste it has on it
Perlitta G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Skittles Sweet & Sour candies are addictive, I mean, the combination of sour and then BAM sweet goodness of tropical fruit. Come on now, nobody can tell me that they don't like them unless, they had an allergy to them.
One by one or by the palm full, throwing these tootie fruits in your mouth IMMEDIATELY your mouth will salivate and when you start to chew the sweetness kicks in and pure sweet fruit.
The only con I have to say is that Skittles give me cotton mouth. I have always been like that and it doesn't stop me from eating these, I just drink water and keep on moving. My kiddos like that each one is a different kind of sour because of the different flavors that are within them. I was catching my kids fighting over who is going to lick the bag once they are all done.
Rachel R.
Toledo, OH
OMG. I love skittles. I love all the skittles. But these are seriously my favorite. I'm even sending some to my british friend so he can try them. Sweet watermelon (the green ones) are the best flavor in my opinion. They are all delicious though!
celina l.
Napa, CA
These are super sour, may cut your tongue. All thou they are super delicious I would still eat these the perfect sweet but sour snack, skittles carries a variety of different colors and types of skittles.
Danielle S.
Lakeside, CA
These skittles are so yummy. If you can't decide if you want sweet of sour these are the treat for you. The sweet is very yummy and the sour isn't too overbearingly sour so they're good for everyone
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour skittles are so good sometimes too sour but that's what they're supposed be. The flavors are really good. I don't eat these too often but they are still so good and I would recommend to to anyone who likes sour candy
Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love these skittle. There the best. I love love love sour candy. The taste is so refreshing. I would recommend this. Doesn't this make your mouth water
Jenny R.
Mission , TX
I've craved this every once ina while, I just hate when it scrapes my tongue & upper part of my mouth. I still get this more often then the regular one
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target