BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alex D.
"What if we made skittles that cut up the roof of your mouth?" why would you want this? I remember when these came out ages ago, I thought they'd disappear but they're still around. Being awful.
Sherree C.
St. Catharines
I don’t like sour candies so when I bought this one by mistake I sure was surprised when I got my first sour one. It’s like playing A game of 50/50 and the odds were not in my favour. Won’t mistakenly buy these again.
Nour T.
Montréal, QC
It’s gross!! It should be discontinued! I am very disappointed! The cherry is disgusting it tastes like medicine. The watermelon is weird the only good one is the strawberry and maybe the orange. But they should just stick to the sour and the original this is a big fail
Gemma R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These aren't sour at all, just lie regular skittles, cheap sweets but not marketed right as they're no sour
Paola L.
I don't like skittles so much , I prefer m&m's. But the flavor it's tasty, similar to fruits. The price is cheap too.
Lauren W.
Gastonia, NC
This is an interesting variety of skittles flavors, but I didn't really like it. I prefer the original to this.
Tristan M.
I love skittles, but I have no idea what they were thinking here. The sweets are too sweet, and the sours are so sour it hurts. Try to mix them and it's even worse.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I absolutely love gummi candies but these are just way too sour. It's like eating a whole lemon. You're better off getting the original flavors.
Si-Si L.
I hardly reach for these. The packaging is a no for me and the bag is smaller compare to the others, I've always wondered why. Skittles are my favorite candy, just not this kind.
Vanessa N.
Medows of Dan, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't care for these. They are to sour these skittle sweet and sour should mostly say sours because that's mostly what they are is sour and if im going to be eating candy I'm wanting sweets not sour so this is a definite no for me.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target