BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Âdäj'á Q.
I love these candies because of their sour taste so i usally buy them from the candy store everyday.
#Am a addict
Amy S.
I'm not a big fan of sour candy but I do like these skittles with the mix of sweet and sour. I just love skittles
LEURIS C.
8260 NW 14th st Doral, Fl
Deli.! Deli.! Deli.! Tienen un sabor fabu-fantástico súper bueno y recomendable ofrece una calidad súper bueno.
Nat G.
Austin, Tx
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
De nuevo. Riquísimos, sin embargo me dan mucha sed. De ahí en fuera, los traigo para todos lados y me encantan.
Paola V.
All skittles are great in my opinion. One of my trust worthy snacks I would say. Very sweet and sour it's great
Eman Q.
Dubai, Dubai
Used to love this as a kid. Now I can taste the processed-ness off it all. Sometimes it satisfies a craving.
shananne c.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have bought these for my kids. These are lots of fun. Its nice to have a change now and again. Very tasty.
Carolina P.
They are the best to eat when I have anxiety in college or I have a long trip. I love these candy. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Lindsay H.
Oshawa, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The perfect balance. I can't handle always eating a bag of sour skittles so I love that you get both in this!
mimi m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Its very nice and sweet i like it so much it gives a great feeling to chocolate lovers enjoy it my dears yeap
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target