BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Judith F.
Burton, MI
This is like wow for your mouth!! The flavors are perfect for the sweet and sour fights that take place in your mouth while you chew these delightful small candies. They are great to enjoy and to share with those around you. I do wish i could find these in a bigger bag. I will keep buying these as they are worth the money.
Sarah P.
Piscataway , NJ
I bought these when I was in the mood for a sour snack and was somewhat disappointed. They were not nearly as sour as other sour candies. They had a much sweeter taste. They would be good for someone who wants less of a sour flavor. I would not get these again.
Vivian G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually tried this specific bag of Skittles yesterday. Without realizing that i had bought the sweet and sour mix.. it was AWESOME! It was fun aticipatiing which one was going to be the sour one. My kids loved it too. Definitely going to buy it again.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Sour skittles are so delicious! I like sour stuff. I don't eat theses that often because because I have to be in the mood for something sour. These are affordable at most places. I haven't purchased these in a long time but I would definitely buy these again.
Cynthia G.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The taste is good. They are very sour but sweet at the end. You can get these anywhere. Target, Walmart of a liquor store. I can only have so many before I get full. The packaging is bright. I eat these at parties but I usually don't buy them for myself.
Margo L.
Woodland, CA
I tried these a few Years ago and not too long ago the taste is delicious , Skittles has flavor down pat. The Price is great too I buy them from time to time for My Kids and I We enjoy eatting them watching TV. I will defo buy these again and again.
Sarah L.
Charlotte , NC
I craved these a lot about 3 months into my pregnancy but they are impossible to find anymore. When I found the peg size bags I bought a few bags. Two out if 5 were wet inside the sealed bags. Gross.maybe that's why they are so hard to find lately.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever I want an actual sour candy I will get these. A lot of candies say they are sour, but they aren't actually and these really are. My only issue with them is that if I eat too many of them my mouth does start to hurt, so you do need to watch that.
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
The skittles were pretty good but sometimes it could be a little bit sour and can hurt your tongue and mouth. They have good flavor and I know a lot of people that like them. Skittles are a very good classic and this puts a little spin on it
Brie H.
I buy these every time I go to the stores do want them. They are the best flavor compared to the other flavors. The price is great they are cheap. I will get these when ever I have a craving. I always tell my friends how great these are
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target