BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Amber M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It's good, I like the taste, it's got good flavour. I bought it at Walmart & grocery stores. It's usually really cheap.
Whitney K.
Love sweet and sour candy and this is no exception! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys sour candies
Fradisha B.
london
I love sour sweets & these ones are my go to I get through so many packets & these are my favourite flavoured skittles
Michell B.
I like a lot of these candies, but I do not eat more than one bag a day. My dentist forbids me to eat so many sweets.
Paola L.
I don't like skittles so much , I prefer m&m's. But the flavor it's tasty, similar to fruits. The price is cheap too.
Hope R.
Ottawa, ON
Mmmm a fun mix of both worlds. I love both the sweet and sour Skittles packs, glad I can get both in one! Good stuff.
Hillary J.
Hillerød
I love these candies but because I want to lose weight I had to stop eating these. They are a bit pricey in Denmark.
vanessa 💎.
Niagara Falls
I love this flavour of skittles , sweet and sour gives you the best of both. Always on for a good deal so i stock up!
Taneisha h.
1,478 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cant get enough of this candy bust of different flavour always a surprise great variety of flavors great for parties
Charmaine H.
My fav candy growing up.. Best candy besides chocolate!! I mean the sour and sweet mix is just the best combo yet!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target