BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Saim S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The perfect combination of sweet and sour when I'm in the mood for some sour candy but a full pack of the sours are too much.
Elle T.
I love sour candy so this is my favourite. I love the sweet taste of this with the sour coating. Definitely a go to snack!
Ivania M.
Los sour son mis favoritos los amo XD, empagalan un poco pero siempre los comparto nunca me como una bolsa entera de estos.
Ashley P.
Fredericton
I like most of the flavors. But there is one I am not fussy about. But they are still good. I share them with my kiddos lol
Chelsea N.
Ottawa, ON
So good! I’m glad they mixed some sweet and sour ones together/ best of both worlds! Ya never know what you’re gonna get
missie K.
Ontario
This is my all time favorite candy it has the perfect mixture of sweet and sour flavor eating it puts a smile on my face.
Mesha W.
Brampton
One of the best candies. Has many flavors and gives it an extra kick too when it's sour. It excites all your taste buds.
Deon B.
I only have this when I'm absolutely craving for it. I'm not a fan of the tangy and soir taste. The price is affordable.
Rahima a.
Love skittles, I love eating the soure one it's just so nice in your mouth and it feels so good everyone should try them
Tasneem D.
Skittles are my favourite sweet snack. These are super tasty.. the pair ones are so good omg. I really like them alot!!!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target