BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Sarah R.
La Romaine, ['', '', '']
Sour skittles >>>>> original skittles! So tasty and chewy! This is the go to snack at movies for me! Too much at once can hurt your palate but it's worth it! I don't care! VERY repurchase worthy
vanessa c.
Ok this is a most have always when I go to see a movie I always buy one of this guy's a like the flavor bittersweet Tha they have first and are sweet I love [product:skittles-sour-fruit-candy-1.8-oz]
Alex D.
"What if we made skittles that cut up the roof of your mouth?" why would you want this? I remember when these came out ages ago, I thought they'd disappear but they're still around. Being awful.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,973 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love the sour taste in these skittles I always purchase these for at a great price they;re of good value I find that this product tastes better than some of the other sugary candies I purchase these at Zhers and I will be buying this product again they're are worth every pennie
Pratiksha P.
Noida
My favorite candies of alk time... Great sweet and sour flavour a d just makes you happy afted you havecthe.... Skittles Sweets + Sours Bite Size Candies, 14 oz
Idalma F.
Montreal, QC
This skittles I do not buy them often unless I am having a spur crave since they are quite sour!!. If you are a very sour person these are your go to candies!😊
Elias M.
Love skittles, especially the sour ones since I adore sour candy. However if I eat too many of these, I start getting canker sores however it's hard to resist!
Ana d.
Porto
TASTE THE RAINBOW! This is my go to sin-snack because it is just DELICIOUS! Fun, colourful, cool flavors, cool textures and the best ads ever ("or is it?").
Larissa T.
Riverton
Skittles Sweet and Sour are sooooo good! They are truly sour, unlike a lot of candies that claim to be sour. And well priced for how delicious they are!
Karla C.
San Diego
I like this more than the original ones because they have the “extra” thing that was missing. I don’t find them expensive but i don’t buy it very often.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target