BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite skittles flavor is the sour kind. Although when you eat too many the roof of your mouth becomes all scratched , it's so worth it lol could eat so many in one sitting. Sour yet sweet!
Charissa E.
Not so much a fan of sour, but it's really sour for me. But I know some people really love that kind of flavour so it's really up to you. It's true to its title, therefore, I'm giving it a good rating. You can buy it anywhere and it's affordable.
Sylvia H.
London , Edmonton
These are nice as they have a sour kick to it so I would recommend this to those who like sour candies. The packaging is alright but you get what you pay for. You They introduce new flavours compared to the new flavour and is extremely affordable.
Amy W.
Yuck! I usually Love skittles but these sour variety tend to irritate my mouth, and the sour flavour isn't great. Definitely not a feeling I'd like to have when I'm chowing down on my sweet treats. Hard pass for me on this one.
Charla P.
These skittles are just amazing. The sour flavours are unexplainable good and I don't think there is a pack of sweets that can beat skittles so fair. I normally buy mine at my local shop as they're pretty local and cheap.
Cierdh M.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
Sour skittles are amazing! They are definitely better than the original ones, I don't like skittles but I can eat the sore ones especially because they have a cherry flavour!! I could eat them all day long lol
Kim G.
152 Moorbridge Lane, Stapleford , Nottingham
These sweets remind me of growing up! They're sweet and sour so they're s good taste but they don't come close to original! I don't think you can get these in the UK anymore but I would purchase if I could.
Hanna-Kaisa N.
Sallanches
Love them! Can be used also for making fun drinks! I try not to eat them too often or too much, but sometimes I just can't help it... would like to try all of the different Skittles available - challenge!
Courtney W.
Kirkby, Nottinghamshire
I absolutely love these 😍 normally the originals are my favourites but whenever I feel like switching things up, these are my go-to sweets. You can buy these from near enough anywhere, I would totally recommend that everyone tries them
Sarah R.
La Romaine, ['', '', '']
Sour skittles >>>>> original skittles! So tasty and chewy! This is the go to snack at movies for me! Too much at once can hurt your palate but it's worth it! I don't care! VERY repurchase worthy
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target