BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Erin S.
Golden, BC
Idk when they came out this these flavour but I tried them a few months ago, it has sweet and sour flavours. I already LOVE skittles, but this one I really like because the flavour variety it has the sour aren’t too sour, you still get great flavour, recommend to all the skittle lover out there to try, they become my favourite flavour
Allison M.
St Davids, ON
So I was expecting the sour ones of these to be covered in sour sugar like they typically are, to which I was a bit disappointed. But the flavours were all really good and went well together when you ate a bunch of them.
Adriana C.
Santiago
I love skittles, i reaally do. But these in particular are not so good... they claim to be sour but they only have one thin layer of sour powder and then its just sweetness.. i mean, when you buy something that says sour you actually expect it to be sour, and these are just not what they claim to be.
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Of all the Skittle candy options, the sweet and sour one are my favourite. They are affordable, have cute packaging and I buy it all the time. It definitely is one of my favourite candy of all times. I recommend this for parties, they look cute in a glass bowl, very inviting and always a hit.
Sandra M.
pachuca
I love them because they are a combination of all and i love you all so that when i can't decide took a bag these are acids but not both are sweet but not both have flavors of blackberries and some originals
Hannah S.
Margate, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just writing this review and my mouth is salivating. It’s too sour for my tastebuds I prefer the sweet skittles but if you’re a big sweet and sour fan then this is the candy for you. They are coated in a sour outer layer and are sweet inside
Skittles will always be a go to stable in the gummy department no matter what flavours they keep coming out with. However these sour skittles are a nice variation of traditional sweet flavours with a nice bit of a tang
Nancy C.
Laval, QC
I love the mix of sweet and sour. We get them every couple of weeks and the whole family enjoys them. We get them from the pharmacy. The other comparable candies don’t come close. The sourness in this brand is perfect.
Kristiina L.
Johvi
I love Skittles very much! But i unluckily it is not very healfy and my teeth start hurging. But they looks sook good and it´s smell! It is affordable but i dont eat it very often maybe once a year or so. I would recommend it only if to eat it very rare.
Yasmin A.
Longsight , Manchester
I love tangy sour sweets and these do them both and the flavour of these sweets are so yummy I can eat few packets lol and there worth the price and would recommend these and would definitely repurchase these again
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target