BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Keekee C.
I love skittles, especially packs that have unusual flavours (basically any pack that’s not the original) I love the sour packs because they have that bit of an extra zing. However my only con is that I think they could be more sour.
Taylor P.
Calgary, AB
This is only the best kind of Skittles that they have ever made! I love the sour and sweet options in the bag. I keep going back for more! They definitely satisfy my killer sweet tooth.
Adele H.
Denaby Main
Great little snack to have in your bag for a little sugar pick me up, they are nice and sour and the little bags have just the right about for when your out and about
Laura C.
Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy just make me and my kids do funny faces with this ones the have many flavors but this one has to be my favorite
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love skittles! I used to literally be obsessed with skittles I always had them all the time! My favourite are the original skittles but I also really like the sour ones too! They’re so affordable and very sweet in small quantity’s! Very filling, I highly recommend
Tayler C.
Scarborough, ON
I love all things sour and to be honest skittles has done a great job with these skittles because they arent to sour where they completely wreck your tongue and they are not to sweet so they wont hurt your teeth as much if they are sensitive. These candies are very affordable and definitely worth giving a try.
Jess B.
Nottingham
I bought these when I was on holiday in America. I love the sour skittles and so I knew I was going to love these aswell. For a massive bag of these it was something like $1.50!!! I was amazed to I bought so many bags and I’m so disappointed they are all gone!
Becky H.
London, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love how Skittles comes out with New Fun flavors of these Candies.

I like the flavor selection of these See and sour flavors, and I also like how these are subtle sweet and not too sour.

I am always game to try the next New flavor that comes out!
Rachel W.
St. Catharines
This new package is awesome! I love the ratio between the sweet and sour. There is not one flavour I don’t like in this pack. The price is cheap and enjoyable! I buy these at least twice a month when I’m craving a sweet and sour treat
Merlot D.
Meaford, ON
TREAT YOURSELF! Skittles sweets and sours are so yummy. They are a must-try if you haven't and a must purchase for your cheat days. A great car ride treat, or party snack, or even gift in a loot bag! I love skittles and this is the best of both worlds!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target