BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

emma m.
Is The best gummy candy ever, i love The Ácid taste, i comprare whit The jelly beans,
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
Love these. So yummy sweet and sour deliciousness. One of our favorites in our house
Brittany B.
Monahans, TX
My favorite Type of Skittles! I love skittles to begin with, this was just a great.
Renee R.
Plantation, FL
These candies are the perfect combo of sweet and sour. They are a refreshing treat.
Jacqueline D.
San Antonio, TX
Supper sour and delicious! Favorite skittles! Honestly amazing and easy to snack on
Griselda S.
San Diego
Delicious candies the sour taste so good my kids love them and so do I delicious
jullie b.
Sterlington, LA
Love this sour bite!!! I love how this has two types of texture sweet and sour!!
Cinthia G.
Los Angeles, CA
So delicious ! I'm not really the sweet tooth person but I an always eat these
Sarah W.
Looove sour skittles! very tart but very good! I will buy these again and again
Ashley W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are soo delicious. I love how sour they are. I love all of the flavors.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target