BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Brenda G.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
I can’t get enough of these they’re sooooo good I could eat them all day! I buy them a lot
Andrea M.
Vienna, VA
Absolutely my favorite road trip snack! I love matching these with some chips or pretzels.
Ashli B.
Theodore , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
What is better than sweet and sour? This is a great little sweet to have on a road trip!
Melanie W.
Clever , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These sour skittles are so great! They’re super sour. I e hot watching the kids eat them.
Jasmin L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Love these! Super good if you like sweet and sour stuff since it is best of both worlds!
Sherrie M.
Rochester, NY
I love these skittles. But if you eat too many then it is a bit too much. In moderation.
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
Sour skittles are a DREAM! I could honestly eat bags of these if left to my own devices!
Hannah M.
Painesville, OH
Its not too sour. Skittles aren't my favorite but when I eat them I choose sour skittles
Yesenia B.
Zapata , TX
Mouth watering greatness. Best candies ever! They’re sweet, but sour.. can’t get enough!
Kayla G.
Bristol, VA
Love the candy. Always have since I was little, who doesn’t!?? My faves though are these!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target