BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

shakira v.
Indianapolis, IN
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Skittles are my favorite candy of all time, but this flavor combination is probably my favorite of them all. There's more sweet ones than there are sour in the package which I don't mind at all. The sour ones are just the right amount of sour, not too little but not too much. The sweet watermelon flavor is my favorite!
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I really love your skills because it brings my two favorite things together sweet and sour this has a very good flavor and would recommend it to anyone that loves our things because it’s a lot of sour I buy a lot but I don’t buy as much as I would like to
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Everyone in my family, including myself, has a major sweet tooth and skittles of all flavors have long been a favorite of ours. My step son loves the sweet & sour skittles, however if you eat too many the sour coating seems to rub off layers of your tongue leaving it painful to continue eating them or anything else. I would repurchase again, but e only eat them in small moderation because of the problem I mentioned.
Hannah H.
Boonville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The flavor of these is delicious but it leaves my teeth hurting every time I eat them. I want to eat more because they are so good but I physically can’t. They make me feel like I have instant cavities and they make my mouth have sores if I eat too many.
Hongyu W.
Elk Grove , CA
Personally, I have always loved sour candies and this product is one of my go to. You can buy this anywhere and of course it doesn't cost that much since it's just a pack. The one complain I have is that there are too little skittles lol.
Paula Z.
Moreno Valley , CA
Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy who said you can't have the best of both worlds? Well with this bag of skittles it just got easier. My facet flavor is the blue one would definitely recommend to anyone that has a sweet tooth and a sour one :)
Halee E.
New Albany, IN
My new favorite skittles! These are the best. I used to love the purple pack of skittles but like I said these are my new favorite. The blue and red are the best even though they are both sour they are super sour like the spurs and they don’t have all that sour sugar all over them. The sourness is built in the skittles
Andrea C.
Los Angeles , CA
I love these, my grandmother passed away recently and these will always remind me of her when we were smaller and we were sick she used to give us a few of these and tell us it helps for your throat but she always did it to make us feel better, besides that these are great they taste good there sour definitely worth your money
Gabriela D.
I love Skittles, and most of all I love sour sweets, so this one is definitely the best option or choice for me. This isn't that sour though, but is good! They're so good and tasty! I love the original one too, but this one is absolutely my favorite. If you enjoy sour sweets like me, this one is definitely something made for you.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target