BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Karyleigh O.
Siloam Springs
Skittles sweet and sour are so good, especially the red ones. Perfect to share with a group of friends
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
Sour skittles are my favorite. Always get these instead of the rest. I don't really like sweets though.
Lucy S.
Raytown, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Skittles is always a fan favorite and this won’t disappoint. Super tasty and will have you wanting more
Lisa P.
I love these!!! So yummy! Have such an awesome kick to them!!! I could eat them all day long every day!
Radar R.
Rockmart
Delicious candy when you want something sweet but small! Great taste and affordable, never disappoints
Susan R.
Park Forest
Purchased at: Dollar General
Delicious! I had never tried these but I love the mix of sweet and sour affordable and would recommend
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque , NM
Sour skittles are my favorite candy to have at home or while watching a movie, love the sour flavor!
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I love any type of Skittles! They have so many different flavors and yet i still need to try them all
Michaela M.
Eden Prairie, MN
Purchased at: Target
I love this flavor of skittles so much! It is the perfect mix of flavors! I highly recommend trying!
Angela c.
Benton harbor , MI
I love all things sour my favorite sour candy it always makes my mouth water just thinking about them
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target