BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Escarlet P.
Me gusta mucho porque es agridulce aunque no lo como mucho pero si me gusta todo lo agridulce me gusta...
Tulip K.
Levittown, NY
I can’t stop eating these they are so addicting. They are a really good value and have a great selection.
Shanese A.
I saw these and knew I wanted to try. I love how the sour and sweet taste. I know I would purchase again.
Jalissa R.
Skittles are the best, these are great because they start off sour then taste like a regular ol skittle.
Christina K.
Baltimore , MD
I like the sweet and sour mix the best because you get the best of both worlds. Make sure to grab a pack
Lucy S.
Raytown, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Skittles is always a fan favorite and this won’t disappoint. Super tasty and will have you wanting more
Miranda S.
Laurel, MS
My fave. I love these sour candies. The only bad thing is if you eat to many it makes your mouth hurt.
Karyleigh O.
Siloam Springs
Skittles sweet and sour are so good, especially the red ones. Perfect to share with a group of friends
Susan R.
Park Forest
Purchased at: Dollar General
Delicious! I had never tried these but I love the mix of sweet and sour affordable and would recommend
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
Sour skittles are my favorite. Always get these instead of the rest. I don't really like sweets though.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target