BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Stephanie R.
Summerville, SC
TASTE THE RAINBOW! What's better than Skittles? Sour Skittles. Case closed.
These are THE best. Hands down.
Henriette M.
These are my favorite skittles because they're actually sour, but it's not so much that it ruins the taste.
Hannah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't like any other skittles but the sour skittles have my heart!! So yummy and they have a great kick!
Amanda R.
Naperville
If I am going to get skittles, I will always reach for these. They have the perfect level of every flavor.
Breann K.
Oakley , Ca
Always been my favorite since I was little. Perfectly sour and sweet. One of my all time favorite candies.
Jenna H.
Mcalester, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Sweet and sour skittles are so good. I love mixing them together and eating them. The flavors are so good.
Kassie S.
Hanford, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
You get both sweet and sour all in one package. The flavors are all good but red and purple are my favorite
Jasmine G.
Yummy in my tummy. Perfect treat when you have a candy sweet tooth a little goes along way. Nice and handy
Alex A.
Evansville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a great flavor mix! It's the perfect combination to keep your tastebuds happy. Unique yummy flavors
Kristen C.
Chattanooga, TN
These are so tasty! They have different flavors so that you don’t eat only one through the whole package
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target