BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Nichole B.
Norman, OK
Delicious! These Skittles are a mix of sweet and sour, just lkkenit says. And when I'm craving a little of both these are perfect! They aren't super sour. But they are my favorite Skittles!
Trishena R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These skittles are pretty good, but they can be a bit too sweet for my taste buds. I'm not a fan of reality treats, sweet treats, if you are, I'm sure you will enjoy them.
Tristan M.
I love skittles, but I have no idea what they were thinking here. The sweets are too sweet, and the sours are so sour it hurts. Try to mix them and it's even worse.
henna a.
Winger, MN
these are pretty good! a little too sour and not enough sweet in my opinion but otherwise i’ll probably get them again. i just wish they would re-lower the price of what it used to be, they get speedy!
Jennifer K.
Cordova, SC
I actually wasn't crazy about these. I prefer the actual sour skittles even though they do kind of hurt your mouth after a while. I just found these to be ....odd.
Reanell V.
Corp Christi, TX
These are really good. The flavors taste like what they say they are. They have a firm outer candy coating and a softer texture inside. They are very affordable.
brooke w.
Loveland
skittles have always been a favorite of mine! i often receive them as gifts, they have so many packaging options that make them perfect for gifts or for throwing them in your purse/backpack!
brooke w.
Loveland
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target