BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Brenda S.
Winfield , IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This are so good and they have a good sour taste , definitely worth trying out. They might be a bit hard to find
Joycelyn P.
Stockton, CA
When I eat the whole bag my mouth starts to hurt. I love eating these though because they give me so much energy
Victoria R.
Belton
My daught love these candy they are very sour and chewy. There's plenty of can't inside the bag also . Very yummy
Yoselin D.
Medley, FL
OMG! My favoritieeee!! That acid flavor i lve and its a lot of fun to make people jokes jajaja. Love sklittesssss
Meghan W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I tried these a few times. They are pretty good but I still perfect the original or tropical flavors to this one.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I always love something spur however I don't anything too tart. This candy meets in the middle for me! Thumbs up!
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love the tangy sour skittles they are my fav kind. Mixed with sweet is even better it gives you the best of both
Christene G.
My favorite is the sweet and sour skittles. I love the sour part the most though and how much taste it has on it
Khayana M.
Greenville, NC
Love sour candy, and when it comes to sour candy these are a go to, not only are they sour but they finish sweet!
Fatima n.
atlanta georgia
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love my skittles sour instead of plain so I usually buy this one it's SOO delisouse and its super addicting :)
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target