BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Beth H.
Winter Park, Fl
A perfect sweet for my sweet tooth. . I love it! It's nice. To have a candy that is a comfort food. They make me happy.
Bryana R.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not really a fan they are hard to eat sometimes they do have good flavors and make my mouth watery good to snack on too
Alondra L.
La Puente, CA
The sweets and sour skittles are my favorite out off all of them they taste tropical and have the sour kick at the end
Elizabeth B.
Washington , NC
This is my favorite kind of skittles, I love that you do get some sours but not too much and the flavors are so good
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Love sour skittles! But if I eat a whole bag it almost burns my tastes buds or damages them! lol eat with caution :p
Skyler K.
I love the sour Skittles! The only thing I don't like is it's really hard on your enamel on your teeth so eat lightly
Kels L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sour Skittles are the bomb and it makes me feel really nostalgic I remember when they first came out I was in jr high
Paige M.
naperville illinois
These sweet and sour skittles that’s the flavor is just on point and every time I eat I smile of happiness ugh i love
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
These are my favorite type of skittles! I love the mix of sour and chewy candies. Overall the flavors are really good
Hannah W.
Pen Argyl , PA
I'm a huge fan of sour candy so these are amazing! I love how they are one of the most sour things on the candy isle!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target