BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
I have a bag of these right now in my work bag! Love the combination of flavors of sweet and sour! Perfect snack!
Misty B.
Council Blfs, IA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my little sisters favorite candy! She loves how some are sweet and some are sour. It really balances the treat!
Bryana R.
Bakersfield, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Not really a fan they are hard to eat sometimes they do have good flavors and make my mouth watery good to snack on too
Jasmine C.
I use to love this before when i was smaller and would eat really sour stuff they taste awesome totally recommended it
Jennifer O.
One of my favorite candies in the candy aisle. If you enjoy Sour Patch kids try Sour Skittles to switch up the routine.
Kathy M.
These aren't as sour as you would expect. Nonetheless, they are good. The only down side is they get stuck to my teeth.
Penny Y.
Clemmons, NC
I track a lot for work and I NEVER leave home without a few bags of sour skittles. I prefer these to any other skittles
Selena W.
Hope, AR
Omg This Is My Favorite Candy In The World. All The Fruity Yummy Flavors Leave Me Very Happy I Absolutely Love Skittles
Kimberly K.
LaVista
These are pretty good for the mixture of the sweets and sours!! I'll just stick to the sours as those are what I love!!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,114 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
One of my favorite Skittle varieties next to their sour flavor. I love the mix of flavors. Very tasty. Would recommend.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target