BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Anne K.
Doral, FL
Best candy ever, what can I say? I love them, they are really good and I really enjoy watching a movie while eating these candies
Erica O.
Falling Waters
I love sour candy! Dour skittles are one of my favorite kind of skittle. They really have just enough of the sour coating on them
Danielle L.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are my favorite skittles. They are so crunchy. The taste is so amazing. It’s hard to describe so you just have to try them.
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
They're all right I'm just a sucker for the sour, or the original (not the green apple version, but the original with lime!!).
Shelby G.
Ouch be careful not to hurt your tongue with these things.. other wise these are seriously soo good! Probably my favorite ones!
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
By far my favorite Skittles! The "sour" ones are tart but I wouldn't consider them extremely sour. The flavors are great though
Charlotte H.
Columbia
This would always be fun to eat because you never know which one you will get - sour or sweet! The flavors are also great too.
Melissa H.
Love love love sour skittles put some in popcorn with little bit of chocolate and I am good to go to watch a movie or whatever
Ashley Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all Skittles! They are easy to share and taste great! Make great stocking stuffers and aren't to sweet, but just right!
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target