BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Nikki B.
Really like these flavors of skittles. It's fun to have the different sweet and sour flavors in the same bag, and each flavor is good by itself.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I absolutely love gummi candies but these are just way too sour. It's like eating a whole lemon. You're better off getting the original flavors.
Sierra M.
Greenville, MI
Love sweet and sour skittles. I love skittles period but I love these because they are the best of both worlds. Love these!!! I eat them often.
jemily g.
perris , ca
Not a big fan of skittles although they were my favorite in middle school. especially the yellow ones. I really like the sour ones though. yum.
Edmarie S.
DELTONA, FL
I definetely love sour sweets and this one is one of my top three favorite sour candies. If someone craves for something sour this is the one.
Melanie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My girls just picked these out at the store the other night. And of course mommy had to try them too. So yummy! Perfect mix of sweet and sour!
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
I love sour skittles even though it makes my tongue hurt after eating half the bag. I purchase them in markets and they are a reasonable price
Lexi H.
Pleasant Vly, MO
I love sour skittles! They are the perfect snack, and great for movies! You can buy these at any local store, great price and amazing flavor!
Natasha A.
Lafayette, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a big fan of the sweets and sour but my husband absolutely loves them!! We love to hand these out at Halloween for the trick or treaters.
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
The taste isn't as great as the originals but they're not horrible. My kids enjoy them even though I do not. They are easy to pack on the go.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target