BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Breeyen S.
Rockledge , FL
These are one of my favorite skittle flavors! They’re so sour and yummy! I love buying
These for road trips. They’re tangy and sour
To keep me up.
Darci V.
Greenville, Ms
This is my all time favorite candy to eat. That is when I do eat candy. I always keep a smallbpoich of them in my purse and in the draw by my bed.
Lisa D.
Wyandotte, MI
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SKITTLE! I love the combo of sour and sweet. The flavors in here are great. I hope they do not stop making this
amaris r.
staten island, NY
These are the best skittles that I've ever tried especially since i love sour candy so much i would pick these over the original flavors any day.
Katie F.
Sterling Hts, MI
We all love sour and sweet candy. These have just The right amount of sour without being overpowering. My kids love when I bring them this treat.
Marina A.
Colonia, NJ
These are very sour but then they get sweet after a couple seconds. Kind of like sour patch kids. I like the regular skittles better than these.
Karen V.
My favorite pack of Skittles! I loved the sour pack and this one gives you a good variety of both. One of my favorite guilty pleasures for sure.
Makayla S.
Dongola, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are becoming my favorite kind of Skittles! I actually love not knowing if one is going to be sweet or sour. Plus all of them taste amazing.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
I absolutely love gummi candies but these are just way too sour. It's like eating a whole lemon. You're better off getting the original flavors.
Nikki B.
Really like these flavors of skittles. It's fun to have the different sweet and sour flavors in the same bag, and each flavor is good by itself.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target