BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
The sweet and sour is the perfect mix of both. The sour one by itself is a little too much but add some sweet in there and now your ready to rock and roll!
Hailey L.
Columbus, OH
If you like sour candies, youll love these candies. They are extremely sour at first then they taste like the original candies when the sourness goes away
Kristy W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Skittles and sours can you get a better sweeet combination. While I will be honest I can only eat a few of these at a time, they are a sour lovers favs!!
Tania R.
Downey , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like sour and I love sweet. So these are just perfect for me. They taste fruity once the sour is gone like every skittles candy. The sour is tolerable.
Kaitlin C.
So good. I love skittles and I love sour candies so glad they made this together. So amazing to snack on. My mouth is watering just thinking about them.
Kaitlyn P.
Middletown, CT
I love these, they are the perfect combination of sweet and sour as apposed to all of them being too sour. I reccomend them to anyone who loves skittles!
Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love these skittle. There the best. I love love love sour candy. The taste is so refreshing. I would recommend this. Doesn't this make your mouth water
Kitoria K.
Latta, SC
If u love different of varieties of flavors in your mouth all at once This brand of skittles would be perfect for you and they even have a share size bag
Krista K.
Colorado Springs, CO
Great candy great flavor. I have a sweet tooth and I love them and I know people who love sour food and love them
I hope to repurchase and I do recommend
Bersayit D.
Rome
This are great for when i feel snack for something sour. Everybody in my house love them. They laugh when they make silly faces because of the sourness.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target