BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A fun take on Skittles. So much better than the purely sour ones. A great balance. Not too much sour or sweet. Great flavors! My kids love these as a treat.
dawn s.
Sweet and sour candy is my favorite type of candy ! This definitely is on my top 2 ! The price is not too expensive , you definitely get what you paid for .
Gorethy R.
Riverside, CA
Love love love sour candy! So the sour skittles are definitely my favorite! I pack these everywhere i go! A must have in my case if your traveling somewhere.
Tina R.
Middletown , NY
My daughter and my younger brothers favorite candy especially when we go to the movies! I find it very sour for my liking. But it's a must have for the kids
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
The sweet and sour is the perfect mix of both. The sour one by itself is a little too much but add some sweet in there and now your ready to rock and roll!
Abigail F.
Edmond, OK
I love all the different flavors! Everytime I go to the movies I get spit skittles! I can never put the bag down! I highly recommend it to all my friends!
Purchased at: Walmart
Obsessed, but not a healthy snack, love how the sour taste isn’t too overbearing but just enough to give that “sensation” of sourness & still taste great!
Hailey L.
Columbus, OH
If you like sour candies, youll love these candies. They are extremely sour at first then they taste like the original candies when the sourness goes away
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product because it is very   and a nice and quick sneck if your on the run. I would definitely recommend for anyone who wants to try
Kitoria K.
Latta, SC
If u love different of varieties of flavors in your mouth all at once This brand of skittles would be perfect for you and they even have a share size bag
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target