BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

David H.
San Francisco, CA
Skittles sweets + sour bites are the definitely tasting the rainbow. I love eating these several times a week. The only problem is they don't come in a big enough bag for me! :(
Cheyenne G.
Houston
I love these candies because they are sweet and sour and I like candy’s who have that taste because those are the best and I love all their brand because skittles are the best
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These see soooooo good. I always buy a extra bags because I don't like to share. Just the right amount of sweet and crunch. Skittles® Sour Candy
Rachelle S.
Kimper, KY
I love sour Skittles. It is a very nostalgic candy for me. I remember eating them when I was a kid a lot! The sour isn't so overwhelming you choke either, which is a plus for me.
nur s.
i really love skittle. sometimes i will eat it untill my tongue feel numb. haha. for people who like to chew on something that sweet and sour you should try this.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Michaela P.
Beaufort, SC
Loooovvveeeeeeeeee these. I remember the first time I tried them, I was wowed! Definitely recommend to skittle lovers.
Katharyn H.
Hickory, NC
My granddaughter and I love these Skittles!!! Love that you can have that little bit of sour with your sweet!!!! Good flavors!! Nothing negative at all to say!
Katie S.
Miami
Does nothing for me, but my children LOVE THESE!! As with all candy, high in sugar and all that bad stuff, but will win you a few minutes of quiet in a pinch!
Amanda J.
If you love both sweet and sour candy then this is the candy for you. It has the perfect balance of sweet and sour. This candy is really good. I eat it often.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target