BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Ashley F.
Naples, FL
These to me are very sour and if you suck in them instead of chewing them right away the top of your mouth will be a little sore. But I enjoy these. Perfect little bite size sour candy with great flavor
KiYA F.
Charlotte, NC
Skittles never disappoints. They could put out any pack or taste that they want and I trust them. They are loyal to being in every gas station and are the perfect price for such small bites.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These will always be my all time favorite bag of skittles. I loveeeeee this combination and eat about 3 bags of these a week. Ugh I just can't get enough of them. I love them.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Delicious sweet skittles you know & love with a fun sour and fruity twist sure to please the tastebuds and you will definitely look forward to having them again and again
Clara N.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm all about the sweet and sour candy so these Skittles were right up my alley. The pink, green and orange ones are sweet while the blue and red are sour. Alone I like the sweet candies the best but together they are all delicious.
Lisa R.
Manahawkin, NJ
These skittles are very sweet and taste delicious! I buy these for movie nights for the kids and myself! They are a affordable and I generally purchase at Walmart!
Katie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really like the Skittles sour candies. They pack just the right amount of punch and then they are followed up with the sweet skittle taste that is so delightful.
Takeya M.
Skittles are great candies! I remember the excitement I had when the sour candies were released. They've always been pretty affordable at various convenient stores. I usually eat my fair share around Halloween!
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are delicious! They're both sour and sweet so you get the best of both worlds! You can get them so many places from Walmart to the gas station to the dollar store.
David H.
San Francisco, CA
Skittles sweets + sour bites are the definitely tasting the rainbow. I love eating these several times a week. The only problem is they don't come in a big enough bag for me! :(
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target