BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Jaleia M.
I love love love these skittles even better than the original or just sour kinds. They are very flavorful and I tend to go back for more all the time! I always get the big bag and even got my mom crazy about them as well!
Meisha M.
When these guys were first advertised (jeez I'm old) I remember I flocked to the store and begged to get them. The outside has a sugary like coating that's super sour, and once that has all dissolved, it's your normal skittle taste.
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
These arecwith out a doubt my favorite skittle. I love sour candy but skittles sours original hurt my mouth because of the sugar they are coated in. These sour skittles aren't coated in anything andctaste great. They pair great with the sweet flavors too
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
This is honestly my favorite skittles pack - I only dislike the sour blue raspberry one because it almost taste like lemon but the rest is so good! I'd highly recommend if you're usually into the red colors only, like: watermelon, cherry, strawberry, etc.
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
If you are looking for a sweet and sour treat this is the perfect one. It is extremely sour at first, and after a few seconds it becomes sweet like a regular skittle. The only downside to these are if you eat too many at once your tongue gets a little sore from the sour coating on the candy. Good treat for a hot summer day since it doesn't melt easily.
Sadie P.
Englewood , CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so tasty. I like how there a mix of sweet skittles flavors along with sour. Interesting and delightful mixing them up and taking a bite of the sweets and sours at once. The sweets taste almost as good as there original ones and the sours are good, but not as great as there original sour skittles.
Aliyah S.
These are my new favorite skittles. These are so good especially because I like sour flavors and love candy. I can normally be found eating them during study sessions or watching tv. I would recommend this to people. Great candy!!
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
I used to love these as a kid, but I've noticed they changed some of the flavors. How can you not have a 🍋flavored SOUR skittle? It just.doesn't make any sense to me! I'm sure the rest are still good but I wish they'd put the lemon ones back!
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
These are really tasty! The blue raspberry skittle is to die for and I think there is a good mix of sour and sweet. However, eating too many will hurt your teeth. They are a pretty good snack and if you like sour-ish candy, this is for you!
Augusta F.
Nashville, TN
Sour skittles are something I have a very strong love - hate relationship with. They are delicious and addictive but end up making your cheeks hurt after only a few. The sweet skittles are something you could never go wrong with and only start hurting after you've eaten 10 handfuls.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target