BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Shontay h.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these out of all the skittles these are sour and sweet at the same time what are great combination. You can't just have one you'll find yourself eating the whole pack at once. Good combination
Destiny M.
Nashville, TN
I love these !!! They were so hard to find back then now you find them anywhere. I love he different flavors in there. I eat it every once in a while . I bought this in a soccer game concession stand
Natasha W.
Northport
These are really delicious and sour. After getting the sour stuff off, you get a delicious skittle afterwards. It’s like two candies in one. Recommend if you like sour stuff. Almost as sour as war heads
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m writing this as I binge eat a big bag of these. I looooooove them so much. The only thing that I hate is that when I eat too many of them my tongue and mouth gets cankor sores, but I guess that’s kind of my fault. 🤭
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really do like the sweet side of this bag. Sweet Orange, strawberry and Watermelon . The sours not so much sour cherry and blue raspberry. However mixing the flavors together are fun and tasty
Jess L.
sunman, IN
These are my favorite flavor of skittles. I love the blue and pink ones. Definitely a different taste than original skittles but still very good! Would recommend them to others. Definitely repurchased them after the first time.
Claire O.
St. John's
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these candy! Great package size! Love these flavours and the variety of sweet and sour! Great buy! I love these for road trips and studying! These are really good for kids as well! I will be purchasing this product again!
Baker D.
Columbia, SC
My mouth started watering when I saw these because the purple and blue flavors are SO GOOD! The yellow and green flavors are way too sour for my liking and I can only eat a few at a time I do eat them.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
My kids love the sour ones I stick to the fruity non sour ones they are great. I'm not much of a sour candy eater I do love sour patch candies though I can eat that all day.
Brittany C.
Fort Thomas
Sour Skittles are pretty sour. They're such a good alternative to the original flavor. I don't eat these often, but they're similar to Sour Patch kids, but they have a fruitier flavor to them
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target