BY SKITTLES

Honoring the yin and yang of the Skittles universe, Skittles Sweets & Sours brings together the flavors of sour cherry, sour blue raspberry, sour watermelon, sweet orange, and sweet strawberry to create a tasty experience of its own.
Unicorns really do exist. They have to, right? Because how else can you explain the big fruit flavors packed into every bite-size Skittles candy. There's magic afoot here, people. Every pack of Skittles gives you the chance to Taste the Rainbow, with a variety of fruit flavors almost too good to be true. It's a taste sensation that makes even the most stoic of unicorns smile. So, in summary, unicorns, which exist, really like Skittles. And you will too.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of : Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Sweets & Sours Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hailey T.
San Francisco
I really like these. If I’m going to be a bit honest there kind of better than the originals... there are way more flavors and the sourness adds a kick to it💛 highly recommend stopping by and grabbing one of these if you’re in need of something sugary
Lexi M.
Depew
Skittles are one of my favorite candies. I enjoy all the different flavors they use. They are a great value. There isn’t really any alternatives to skittles and they are unique. They have such really good flavor options in every bag. They are worthy of being bought again
Regina S.
I’m so confused if I like this or not. This candy is lowkey jacking up my tongue but it is so good. It kind of reminds me of the sprees chewys bc they start off sweet and the sourness comes and everytime it’s like a shock to me. I realized that the most sour for me is the red one, so I tend to throw them out bc that one is a bit overwhelming. I will say I bought the share size and I have been snacking on it for about 5 days now. I can’t sit and eat too many bc my tongue can’t handle the sourness bc it sneaks up on you. I will say I think I prefer the sour skittles overall bc you expect it to be sour and it taste better. I think I’m just eating these bc I want something to help my sweet tooth but they are not that great and they leave an overpowering after taste.
Sharky C.
American Canyon
OMG i love this skittles sweet and sour candies. I buy 3-4 of them when i go to the store because i dont want to drive back just to get another pack. They are truly the best candys out there. I like them cold so i stick them in the refrigerator for 30 min.
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
I personally do not buy these for my self. But I buy then for my better half. He loves them so much and will eat the entire bag in one sitting lol. He doesn't seem to care about any specific color Wich tells me that they all much taste amazing.
Sarah M.
Phoenix, AZ
These are a great mix of sour and sweet. Perfect Skittles combo. My kids and I really like Skittles. We get them pretty frequently for rewards and special occasions (because candy isn't always allowed) but these are great for both kids and the kid in the adult!
Alexis B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So some of these flavors are extremely good and some are not my favorite. Pink and blue are amazing red not so much then orange and green are in the middle but it’s a really great snack
Perlitta G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Skittles Sweet & Sour candies are addictive, I mean, the combination of sour and then BAM sweet goodness of tropical fruit. Come on now, nobody can tell me that they don't like them unless, they had an allergy to them.
One by one or by the palm full, throwing these tootie fruits in your mouth IMMEDIATELY your mouth will salivate and when you start to chew the sweetness kicks in and pure sweet fruit.
The only con I have to say is that Skittles give me cotton mouth. I have always been like that and it doesn't stop me from eating these, I just drink water and keep on moving. My kiddos like that each one is a different kind of sour because of the different flavors that are within them. I was catching my kids fighting over who is going to lick the bag once they are all done.
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
Sweets and Sours Skittles are probably my favorite candy. I love the combination of flavors and textures. I could snack on these guys all day and they're perfect for road trips.
However, because of the hydrogenated oils and genetically modified ingredients, I rarely indulge.
Jodie Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love my skittles and these are no exception,  they are addictive and I've always loved the sweet/sour combo since first tasting  Sour Patch Kids Candy the flavor is right up there with sour patches but you also get a little extra because of the coating on the outside,  which is different than sour patch kids.
Melissa E.
Burton, MI
Are there some sweet skittles and others sour. Or it goes from sour to sweet?
I love skittles
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Where are these available at (

Target