BY SKITTLES

Taste the rainbow and more with Skittles Candy. Skittles are bite-sized drops of fruit goodness, packed with juicy flavors. Skittles Sweet Heat candy is an exciting new variety, featuring the same fantastic fruit flavors with just a hint of heat that lingers on the tongue. The candies contain no cholesterol or trans fats and are very low in sodium, with just 160 calories per serving. Unlike many candies, they're vegan-safe and contain no gelatin or animal ingredients. The fruit flavored candy is packed in a resealable pouch for easy snacking and serving. Each bag contains 7.2 oz.
Skittles Sweet Heat Candy Bag, 7.2 oz:

• Taste a rainbow of flavors with a hint of heat
  • 7.2 oz of fruit flavored candy per bag
  • Bite-sized fruity goodness
  • Resealable package keeps everything inside fresher for longer
  • 160 calories per serving
  • Low fat
  • No trans fat
  • Free from cholesterol
  • Very low sodium
  • Vegan-friendly; free from gelatin
  • Exciting new variety of Skittles bite-sized fruit candies with a sweetly-spicy twist.

INGREDIENTS
Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Citric Acid; Less than 2% of: Pectin, Sodium Citrate, Apple Juice from Concentrate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Mono- and Diglycerides, Confectioner's Glaze, Coloring (Includes Blue 1), Carnauba Wax.

Also available in 3.3 ounce, 7.2 ounce, 12 ounce.

• Never tried this is it super hot ??5 Answers
  • Would you try spicy skittles? Skittles® Sweet Heat Candy8 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new Skittles® Sweet Heat Candy yet? ...4 Answers
Kei H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
NOT WHAT I EXPECTED Sweet Heat Skittles won't make it to my grocery list for the snacks section.. these things were HORRIBLE! The heat is not subtle the candy (if thats what you wanna call it) started off sweet like a normal skittle would so I'm waiting for the heat to come and to my suprise it does not come until you swallow and THEN my throat got set on FIRE like hot sauce was stashed away in the disc and decided to come out at the end!! This is the kind of heat I would look for in my Chili NOT my candy I won't be looking for this or buying in store
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these!! They still have that classic skittle taste with a kick to it, but i do warn people if you don’t like spicy candies I wouldn’t try these. I usually don’t like candies like these, i immediately thought they were going to taste like red hots or anything with cinammon in it 😖 but they didn’t 😋 . As far as spiciness goes I want to compare these to tamarindo, like a pelo pico rico (fyi these are Mexican candies I talking about) or pulparindo, even pica gomas the ones with the tamarindo on the outside and the sweet chewy candy on the inside, 😋 strawberry ones are my fav.
Bailey F.
Reedley
I got a free sample of these from my latest pinchme box and they were not what i expected. My son didn't like them, but my husband and i did. We have grown up on mexican candies and that was our first comparison. The watermelon skittle tasted just like the Watermelon Rebanaditas Lollipops. That was my favorite flavor. They all have a hint of chile. Not bad, kind of weird because that's not what im used to in a skittle.. But not bad at all.
Victoria P.
These were a great surprise! I will say if you don't like spicy candies they're probably not for you. It tastes like normal fruity skittles and the heat doesn't come till after. It was a nice kick but will get a nice spicy burn after eating a couple. I got them to try with my boyfriend. And he likes them. So definitely nice to buy for a quick spicy treat. Reminds me of those spicy mango candies. Highly recommended if you like spicy.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I normally am not a girl who goes out of her way to find and devour spicy foods. When these went down in price to less than $2 at my local grocery store I decided to take the dive. (After some familial prompting. LOL) My mom ate several at a time and felt the burn. Me, I like to savor my candy and being more cautious, ate them one at a time. They start off sweet like regular skittles and once I chewed them up the heat kicked in. It's not an unbearable heat. It's actually mild and tolerable. I bought one of the big bags (regular size) and I am enjoying them. They have a nice kick and are pretty good. I've seen them at Wal-Mart.
Angelina L.
St. Louis
I just tried these for the first time and I do not know how I feel about them. The start off like a normal skittle and the flavors are good. They have strawberry, lemon, mango, orange, and cherry. Once you actually swallow the skittle that is where the heat kicks in. It starts off subtle but then starts hitting you fast. The heat is just weird. I was expecting the same kind of heat from like Hot Tamale but it just was not there. I would possibly try them again but I would not go out of my way to buy these.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I received this product sample, yesterday, from #pinchme and it was my first I ever try this flavor from Skittles® Original Fruit Candy, at first it was sweet and somehow familiar, but then it gets spicy and hot...unique combination, different and new. Nice, not bad 👍
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I got my hands on a fun size bag and omg they are delicious. It’s exactly what they claim SWEET HEAT. Each flavor has its own unique taste, blazin strawberry, blazin mango, lemon spark, flamin orange, and fiery watermelon. At first there sweet then you start to taste the heat which is tolerable and delicious. Definitely will be be purchasing in the future. You have to try these to believe it. Definitely not your average skittles.
Brittney S.
These are absolutely awful. I received a sample bag from PINCHMe for reviewing purposes. The packaging is great but the actual skittles are so awful. I don’t mind spicy things too much but when I first bit into the candy, it was sweet and tasted amazing. Then as I chewed it more, my mouth was on FIRE. I legit felt like I was a dragon and was going to breathe fire. I wouldn’t recommend, maybe if the brand tamed the spicy down a bit, it would be better.
Nicole B.
Pine Bush, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like them more than sour skittles but they're still pretty awful. They live up to their name for sure, but they were too hot for me. I'm left with a feeling that my mouths on fire after each one I eat. It's sweet until you bite into it then BOOM the spicy hits. If you like hot stuff go for it, otherwise it's best to pass. I think I'd prefer if it went hot to sweet like red hot candies so I'm not left with a burning mouth afterwards.
Rachel N.
Would you try spicy skittles? Skittles® Sweet Heat Candy
Salma M.
Never tried this is it super hot ??
Emily G.
Pasadena, TX
Has anyone tried the new Skittles® Sweet Heat Candy yet? Thoughts on them if you have. Really thinking of buying them