BY SKITTLES #78 in Gummy Candy

Skittles Sour Theater Box, 6pk

• "I love these soo much, an absolute favorite of mine." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm just not a big fan of sour but I tried these and they are good just don't eat too much because it makes your palet hurt if you do." in 1 review
  • "These are one of my favorite candies that I could eat every single day." in 1 review
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Jennifer F.
Skittles fruit candies are so good. They are always full of flavor and bite sized. They have a hard sour sugar shell and a soft chewy center! Great for kids or your inner kid! :) If you love sour and skittles, these are perfect!
Roxell C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this flavor of skittles! All of the flavors are fantastic, and the amount of sour is great.I like the sour powder.The only issue I have with this product is that, it eventually gives me cute on my tongue
Alyssa B.
I love any sour candy, but when I was little I was obsessed with these! I was a huge skittle fanatic, and my favorite were the sour skittles. These are my favorite sour candy along with sour patch kids.
Aubriana H.
Oronogo, MO
I love sour candy. So the sour skittles are a very good snack for me. They are sour with just enough sweetness to enjoy. I am really into these skittles. Would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves sour candy.
Kalen F.
I prefer these over the original skittles because i enjoy anything that is sour but the only thing i don't like is that it makes my tounge bleed after eating too many of them
Adriana M.
Skittles Sour Fruit Candy 1.8 oz These have been a go to favorite for me. I carried these with me to every movie I've been to! There so juicy and chewy and sour! I really enjoy these to give out at parties also because they are inexpensive, these are also a Halloween favorite!
Fiona B.
This is my favourite flavour of Skittles. I love the sour to sweet taste. Sometimes I can be really really sour so I wouldn't recommend this for little children.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This sour skittles are delicious love the fruity sour flavor I buy them every week for my cheat day lol the flavor is amazing sour sweet and juicy fruit totally amazing definitely recommend it love it
Ashley B.
Lehigh acres, FL
Where are they? where can i find some. These are the best! i sooo love them with everything i got. but where i live i can barely find them. i want them again so bad. Sour Skittles are where its at. i would have these sour candies over any other sour candy in the world.
Krystalrose B.
What is your favorite skittle?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Which colors do you like?
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Does anyone else not like the green skittles?
Royshada S.
WHO ONLY LIKES THE RED SKITTLE??
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Are the green ones in the Sour version still lime or did they annoyingly also change them to green apple like the Original version Skittles?