BY SKITTLES #58 in Gummy Candy

Skittles Sour Theater Box, 6pk

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I love these soo much, an absolute favorite of mine." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm just not a big fan of sour but I tried these and they are good just don't eat too much because it makes your palet hurt if you do." in 1 review
  • "These are one of my favorite candies that I could eat every single day." in 1 review
Gabriella R.
Garfield Hts, OH
I love sour candies, and I remember when they came out with sour skittles I adored these. They were such a nice combo of hard yet chewy candy with a sour twist! The only reason I don’t give it a full 5 stars is because they replaced lime with green apple recently, and I don’t think the green apple tastes very good. It has a sweeter taste rather than sour. I still enjoy these though!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Jennifer F.
Skittles fruit candies are so good. They are always full of flavor and bite sized. They have a hard sour sugar shell and a soft chewy center! Great for kids or your inner kid! :) If you love sour and skittles, these are perfect!
Ashley N.
Miami Lakes, FL
I LOVE sour skittles. They are my favorite candy! I love munching on these and sharing with my peers. I purchase these at my local grocery store. I love the sourness to these compared to the original Skittles!
Adriana M.
Skittles Sour Fruit Candy 1.8 oz These have been a go to favorite for me. I carried these with me to every movie I've been to! There so juicy and chewy and sour! I really enjoy these to give out at parties also because they are inexpensive, these are also a Halloween favorite!
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This sour skittles are delicious love the fruity sour flavor I buy them every week for my cheat day lol the flavor is amazing sour sweet and juicy fruit totally amazing definitely recommend it love it
Ashley B.
lehigh acres, FL
Where are they? where can i find some. These are the best! i sooo love them with everything i got. but where i live i can barely find them. i want them again so bad. Sour Skittles are where its at. i would have these sour candies over any other sour candy in the world.
Aislinn B.
Springdale, AR
FAVORITE CANDY OF ALL TIME. The sour doesn't come off super fast which I really enjoy because that is my favorite part. As far as sour candies go I think this one is the best! I typically buy these at Walmart, Walgreens or the movies, etc highly recommend!
Jessica E.
Sour Skittles are one of my favorite sour candies! I like to get a bag of them often and keep them in my classroom to share with my students as a special reward! The price is affordable and definitely something l would repurchase.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Love sour candy so when this came out I was soooo excited! And it did not disappoint! I used to eat these all the time in high school! My go to after school buy! Don't eat a lot of it now but buy it on occasion!
Krystalrose B.
What is your favorite skittle?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Which colors do you like?
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Does anyone else not like the green skittles?
Royshada S.
WHO ONLY LIKES THE RED SKITTLE??
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Are the green ones in the Sour version still lime or did they annoyingly also change them to green apple like the Original version Skittles?