BY SKITTLES

Catch the Rainbow. Taste the Rainbow. Skittles Sours Candy contain Bite size candies with 5 flavours in every pack asLemon, Green Apple, Grape, Orange, and Strawberry No handful is ever the same. Perfect for parties, game-time snacks, or even as a topping for your favorite dessert.

INGREDIENTS

Corn Syrup, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil; less than 2% of: Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Red 40, Blue 1, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Titanium Dioxide), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

• "I love these soo much, an absolute favorite of mine." in 2 reviews
  • "I'm just not a big fan of sour but I tried these and they are good just don't eat too much because it makes your palet hurt if you do." in 1 review
  • "These are one of my favorite candies that I could eat every single day." in 1 review
Alex C.
Attalla, AL
Skittles Sour Candy is one of the FEW sour candies that actually lives up to its “sour” name. Too oft do we find candy in convenient stores that are self-proclaimed “sour” candy. It’s a shame, really. But these little suckers really carry some punch. Great addition to the Skittles family, and just as a side note: the powder on the outside makes them sour. Don’t be fooled by the sweet and sour packs, they’re not covered in the powder and are therefore NOT sour.
Emmy T.
Antelope, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Oh man I’m craving this as I write this review. I haven’t had the skittles in ages but this was one of my childhood favorite candies. It’s like the original skittles flavor is with all the fruity and colors except it has the outer coating of sour kind of like sour patch kids sugar. Totally recommend to sour candy lovers!🤪
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
A candy for a true masochist. I love anything sour and Skittles really got it right with these flavors, they're not just tangy but actually sour. But the sour powder is so sharp it literally cuts up the inside of your mouth. I remember my mouth used to be red and raw after eating a pack of theses. I've stayed away from them recently.
Heather G.
Tucumcari, NM
Skittles® Sour Candy My family loves anything sour,. The more sour the better in my kids books. We usually pick these up from concession stands at volleyball games or basketball games. My kids like to mix them to see who can come up with the most sour combo. It's fun to watch their little faces cower to the sour!
Trenton H.
Vienna, IL
Pretty nice honestly. They can be addicting, and the sourness is awesome! Buuuuuuut, after eating and sucking on them for a bit, they really do begin to hurt your tongue and mouth, and so I usually don't eat them that much anymore for that reason, but I know others really like it too!
Mary M.
In my opinion I don’t love these. They’re way too sour and it isn’t something you think kids would love but they get it while trick or treating. Coated in sugar and sourness to the point you cant taste the fruit flavor, which is how skittles are supposed to taste; fruity! Don’t recommend but your choice.
Gina T.
I love skittles in all shapes and forms. The original skittles is obviously my first love but sour skittles do something different to my tastebuds. Almost as if they’re doing the salsa because they’re dancing around so much with all of the exploding flavours.
Ali 🐝.
Jamaica, NY
Skittles does it again. One of my favorite flavors because it combines sweet with sour and is actually pretty sour! A good value (usually less than 1.50 a pack and that’s the high end)! I’m a repeat buyer and recommend to anyone who likes sour, chewy candy!
Michealyn C.
Jasper, AL
Sour Skittles are my favorite out of all of the flavors they have. Be careful when you eat them because they CAN burn your mouth, but they’re delicious. If you haven’t tried them (and I doubt there is a single soul that hasn’t) then you definitely should!
Gina P.
matawan, nj
Literally my favorite sour candy out there! I’ve been enjoying these ever since they came out when I was younger. Every single flavor has a unique taste and all tase great. I would totally tell people who love sour candy to try these out!
Krystalrose B.
What is your favorite skittle?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Which colors do you like?
Aimee N.
Cashton, WI
Does anyone else not like the green skittles?
Royshada S.
Orlando, FL
WHO ONLY LIKES THE RED SKITTLE??
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Are the green ones in the Sour version still lime or did they annoyingly also change them to green apple like the Original version Skittles?

Target