Skittles Sour Bite Size Candies Theater Box 3.2 oz 12 ct uploaded by Liz T.

BY SKITTLES

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Skittles Sour Theater Style Boxes contain five great flavors: Blue Raspberry, Sour Grape, Sour Lemon, Sour Orange and Sour Strawberry. Enjoy the taste of the movies at home! Skittles Sour Specifications Weight per Box: 3.6 ounces Skittles per Box: Approximately 134Boxes per Shipment: 12 Weight per Shipment: 3 pounds Candies per Pound: Approximately 400 Candies per Shipment: Approximately 1,608 Total Shipment Weight: Approximately 4 pounds Size: 12 Count. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Buy on Target
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Jacksonville, FL
The only problem that I have with the Sour Bite Size Candies is how ADDICTING they are. I'm a huge fan of sour candies and Skittles in general and combining two of my favorite things is not a good thing for me so much as it is for my taste buds. They're just the right amount of sour and sweet without the sourness getting too excessive (like, say, Warheads level of sour. . .). The sourness comes from a sour sugar coating on the outside of the candy, leaving the inside sweet and refreshing once the sugar dissolves. All in all, it's a really great treat.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
From the time I was young I can remember these little nuggets of gold completely shredding my mouth apart with their super sour, acidic sugary coating, but did I do anything about it? NO. I kept eating these little droplets of pure perfection because literally no other candy in the history of forever has ever been able to accomplish the perfectly balanced taste of sweet and sour as these golden treats has. 10/10, would recommend, would tell a friend, would buy again (and again, and again, and again, and again, and....)
Britney L.
Britney L.
Ok, if you like sour candy, and you like skittles, you might like these. They are sour first and then sweet. I like that part. My son bought these and had me try them. I don't know how much I liked the sour part, it hurt my teeth, but the flavors were pretty good. I could see how people would like these if you like skittles, which I do. I would recommend them, just be ready for some sour faces.
Renā G.
Renā G.
I love sour anything when it comes to my go to candies that i eat so shen i want a little punch of sour with my sweet skittles are my go to candy when i want that satisfying punch of sour. I have aten sour skittles ever sense i was a little girl and once my mom said i was going to turn into one because i ate the sour skittles so much when i was a little bit younger then i am right now.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Sour skittles are probably the best candy that's ever been invented. If you've never tried these then trust me you're missing out! Fair warning though once you eat one you have to finish the entire bag and possibly run to the store to get more. The best part? The powder at the bottom of the bag I wish they sold that stuff by itself I love it.
Solveig R.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
These are so good! I get them for $1 at Walmart. I wish they would actually fill the box up with them though... They just have a tiny bag of skittles inside the box and I feel like you get a lot less in the box than you would in a regular bag of them... But I will continue to buy, these are too good.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Yes the Theatre box one of my absolute favorites you always get more for your money and it's so easy to take out of the box put in your purse and take him to the theater I'm so glad they made this item never understood why king-size was more expensive than this when this contains the same amount
Christina V.
Christina V.
I remember when sour skittles came out and was so excited to try them because I love sour candies. These are perfect. They have a nice sugary sour coating and then have the juicy classic flavor of skittles as you chew them. I only rate 4 because eating too much can ruin the roof of you mouth.
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
Sour candies are my favorite and skittles does this right! This theater box is the perfect size to sit down and snack on and usually lasts me about 2 sittings. They run about 1 dollar sometimes a little more depending on what store you buy them from and they are very sour I love them :)
Jade W.
Jade W.
These are actually one of my favorite kinds of candy. And I eat these often if I see this in the store or when we go to the movies. And then are not that pricey. But I think they have a really good flavor definitely repurchase worthy in my opinion. Especially if you like sour things.