Skittles Sour Bite Size Candies Theater Box 3.2 oz 12 ct uploaded by Liz T.

BY SKITTLES #67 in Gummy Candy

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Skittles Sour Theater Style Boxes contain five great flavors: Blue Raspberry, Sour Grape, Sour Lemon, Sour Orange and Sour Strawberry. Enjoy the taste of the movies at home! Skittles Sour Specifications Weight per Box: 3.6 ounces Skittles per Box: Approximately 134Boxes per Shipment: 12 Weight per Shipment: 3 pounds Candies per Pound: Approximately 400 Candies per Shipment: Approximately 1,608 Total Shipment Weight: Approximately 4 pounds Size: 12 Count. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Buy on Target
Julie K.
I love these skittles! When you’re looking for something sweet and also sour, this is the perfect candy to turn to. However, it’s expensive in a theater so I recommend buying it before a movie.
Kayla B.
Wayne , WV
These have recently become one of my favorite candies I just love the sweet-and-sour to them it's like a perfect combination of the two and when you you can even eat them separately or you can pair them together!
Ana D.
Hialeah, FL
My son and I love this candy. Definitely sour but enjoyable. Had that kick to it when you first eat it and once you get to the actual center of the candy it’s sweet.
Patricia R.
Aurora
Taste the rainbow,,, well there's so many different flavorss but I love rhem all!! I am personally a fan of the original Skittles pack with the yellow and orange!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
My youngest son favors Skittles over all other candy, so we decided to do a Sour Skittle Challenge on my YouTube channel! It was so much fun watching my kids' reactions to the different flavors and the sourness of each flavor! We love these candies!
Amy P.
Knoxville, TN
Sour Skittles are the perfect blend of tart and sweet. Great flavors in this package. You also get a good amount for what you pay, making them a great value. I would definitely recommend these to friends and family!
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Sour Skittles, but they definitely tear up my tongue and the roof of my mouth. They ruin my taste buds, so it feels like I burned my mouth... but in reality I just at Sour Skittles. I’ll still keep buying them though.
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
Definitely not my favorite candy. If you’re a person who enjoys painful tastebuds after eating, then this is for you! After the sourness it is sweet but first you have to get through the shock.
Courtney B.
Sharon
My favorite sour candy to enjoy all though they aren't really sour to me. They are tasty and you get a lot of candy in the theater boxes though opening them up can sometimes be a pain. Best candies for sour lovers.
Princesse Y.
Omg I love anything sour and this is one of them, this is exactly like a movie at first it's sad, boring and hard to watch but when you first taste the sweet part the movie gets exciting and fun and at the end you start to crave more.