Skittles Sour Bite Size Candies Theater Box 3.2 oz 12 ct uploaded by Liz T.

BY SKITTLES #78 in Gummy Candy

Find Candy And Chocolate at Target.com! Skittles Sour Theater Style Boxes contain five great flavors: Blue Raspberry, Sour Grape, Sour Lemon, Sour Orange and Sour Strawberry. Enjoy the taste of the movies at home! Skittles Sour Specifications Weight per Box: 3.6 ounces Skittles per Box: Approximately 134Boxes per Shipment: 12 Weight per Shipment: 3 pounds Candies per Pound: Approximately 400 Candies per Shipment: Approximately 1,608 Total Shipment Weight: Approximately 4 pounds Size: 12 Count. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Buy on Target
Taylor L.
This is one of the ultimate sour candies. If you feel like Sour Patch Kids aren’t sour enough, and you’re more on a War Heads level, these are for you! My only complaint is that they can tear your tongue up if you eat too many, which almost always happens because they’re too good to stop eating!
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
My youngest son favors Skittles over all other candy, so we decided to do a Sour Skittle Challenge on my YouTube channel! It was so much fun watching my kids' reactions to the different flavors and the sourness of each flavor! We love these candies!
Aulyshia B.
Oxford, MS
Amazing flavor created with the sourness. Walmart and convenient stores sell skittles. It is very much worth the price. It is very affordable and a great holiday candy. I would definitely recommend for toddlers.
Keturah P.
Ottawa, KS
Hands down best sour candy! Every other “sour” candy tends to come off more sugar coated but these are truly unique and my go to candy in every theater or impulse buy at the grocery store. My mouth is watering just thinking about sour skittles!
Jenn M.
These skittles have a great tart flavor. Not too sour as where you can not enjoy the candy or the flavor goes away very quickly. Every time we go to the movies, I grab one of these boxes. Goes great with the saltiness of popcorn.
Umme U.
New York
These are so good I love these when I'm in the mood for something sour this is a good value I have never had a problem with this brand I eat this very often recommend definitely.
Sarah O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Sour skittles are really good. I think the balance of the sour outsides and the super sweet insides makes it addicting. I haven't had one in a while but writing this review is making my mouth water...
Princesse Y.
Omg I love anything sour and this is one of them, this is exactly like a movie at first it's sad, boring and hard to watch but when you first taste the sweet part the movie gets exciting and fun and at the end you start to crave more.
Tamara K.
Baltimore , MD
I love skittles so was excited to try sour bites. They are ok a little on acidic side and most of the powder has worn off when box is opened. It is messy to eat and makes my fingers sticky. The price is amazing and found at Walmart. They are ok but I prefer the regular skittles or tropical flavor instead.
Samantha S.
My favorite candy of all time. It used to be the original skittles but I do tend to love sour candies. These candies are a burst of fruity flavors with an outer granular and sour layer. I have to watch how many I eat because the sour layer ends up scratching my mouth and making it sore.