BY STAR CANDLE CO.

Descriptions:

Smell the rainbow with this Skittles scented candle. This scented candle packs a candy-coated cherry punch that's sure to send your mouth watering. Light this jar candle and experience your favorite flavor in a sweet new way.

Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
This is perfect for my sweettooth. I love the flavors and this is easily one of my childhood favorites. The sweet taste is enough to make me want more. These skittles are super affordable and easy to buy and give out.
Jessie P.
I just don't think this candle has as much scent as I should. You can smell it if you put your nose right up to it, but it doesn't spread into the room at all. Bummer because they candle itself smells wonderful.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
How fun is this candle? I almost wanted to eat it! The scent made me want to run out and buy a bag of Skittles and made my mouth water just a bit. It was a fun scent for the house. It would make a great gift, too.
Auddy W.
I really love the candy Skittles, but this candle doesn't have much of scent unless you're close it. When you light it, you cannot tell its scent unless you're close.
Kayla W.
Nothing else in the world more fun to have your house smell like than freaking skittles. Amazing.
anyssa R.
I like this candle but it doesn't have that strong of a smell I wish they would fix that
mariesa L.
Where can I buy this? I bet it smells good!!
shalene w.
Carteret, NJ
How long can this candle serve it I use it twice a week?