Skittles® Raspberry Boxed Scented Candle uploaded by Courtney W.Skittles® Raspberry Boxed Scented Candle uploaded by Mallory E.Skittles® Raspberry Boxed Scented Candle uploaded by Mahogany J.

BY SKITTLES

Create a deliciously sweet aroma with these Skittles® raspberry-scented candles. These candles are designed to eliminate odors and replace them with a refreshing sweet scent. They can improve the smell in every room of the house, and they make great resale items as well.
Specifications

Case Quantity: 12
Brand: Skittles®
Assortment Details: 3-oz. Skittles® Raspberry-Scented Jar Candles.
Assortment by Style/Color: Even Assortment
Colors: Blue
Weight: 3 oz.

Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
I first purchased this at the dollar tree. Well why not buy it right? It's pretty good too, for a dollar you can't beat it. At first I didn't really smell anything it when I walked out of the room and came back in I smelled it
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These candles smell so good. I love getting theses skittles candles from family for only a dollar!!! It's very inexpensive and on top of that it smells super super good it smells just like Skittles now who wouldn't want a candle like that huh?
Joselyn r.
livingston
Skittles has been one of my favorite candies when I was a little kid and will always be.I have always liked how creative they get with all the flavors and I have liked them all and when I heard they were making a candle I knew that I needed to try it out for myself
noodles C.
This! I bought this as an impulse buy at a check out lane at I wanna say Joann Fabrics. Definitely, smells identical to the candy! Definitely worth getting if you ever see it!
Mandy S.
Thurman, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Found this little candle at Family Dollar for $1. I was excited to try this candle out once I got it home. After lighting it the scent was very strong, but it didn't last long which is probably why it was only $1. This one is the only one that I have tried and I know that there are a few other sense that are included in this brand. I might have to try the other ones out to see if they are the same.
Suidolem M.
JERSEY CITY, NJ
I love Skittles and believe that the scent of them makes me want to go out on a Skittles run. I came across this candle in a little shop while I was looking for craft materials. It has the exact sent that the description on the box carries. I only gave it 4 stars because they are no longer available in my area.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I was very excited to try out these Skittles candles. However, I was a little bit dissapointed. I expected a stronger and more fruity scent. The candle was almost completly gone by the end of the day so that was a bummer as well. The good thing is that these candles can be found at Dollar Tree so they affordable.
Murphy G.
Muskegon, MI
These do not smell like how a skittle tastes. It more or less smells like a crayon. The color is vibrant but that's about the only good thing about this candle. Maybe it's because I had very high expectations because I love Skittles but either way I was very displeased.
Jessika A.
This candle smells really good before you light it. Once you light it, it's not as fragrant as it could be. If you put it in a small room like a bathroom you will be able to smell it better. Very affordable. I find mine at Family Dollar for only like $2-$3
Malary G.
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Why have I never heard of these before??
Aleyda M.
What is the smell of this candle?
CAITLIN C.
lincolnshire
Where can I buy this?
Ashley S.
West Vancouver, BC
I've never heard of these before! I love skittles, does it actually smell like the real thing? Where can you purchase them?
mirna t.
I smell this candle and is amazing but... the smell is strong in all house? Sometimes the candles didn't smell so much