Skittles® Original Valentine's Candy Tube With Heart Topper uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SKITTLES

This Valentine’s Day, don’t just whisper sweet nothings. Give sweet somethings. Like this Original Skittles Filled Heart containing a rainbow of fruity flavors everyone loves. Each of these classic candies is like Cupid's arrow to the tongue of anyone they come into contact with. Give the gift that’s sure to register a direct hit this Valentine's.

• Original Skittles Filled Heart holds a lot of fruit-flavored fun
  • Original Skittles bite-size, chewy, fruity candies with a colorful candy shell
  • Perfect Valentine's Day gift for your significant other, family, or friends
  • Taste the Rainbow with sweet, mouthwatering grape, green apple, strawberry, orange, and lemon flavors
  • Package includes Original Skittles Filled Valentine's Day Heart (2.17-Oz. Package)

Jessica B.
Gray
This candy is really good. It's basically just the original skittles this decorative pack for Valentine's Day. The reason I am giving it 4 stars is because it's a little bit more pricey because of the decorative Packaging.
Rebecca R.
Whitehall , PA
Skittles are probably one of my favorite candies. Truly a classic. I love that they do these little tubes (they make Christmas candy cane ones as well) because they make perfect little gifts or surprises that are cheap.
Nikki C.
You can’t go wrong with skittles the only thing I don’t like is the serving size in this product is very small and for the price I don’t think it’s as good of a deal I was just buying a bag in the candy aisle the rest of the year
Lacy D.
Cedartown, GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend.
Wendy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Skittles!!! I get these for my kids for Valentine's Day and they love them!! You can't go wrong with the fruity goodness of Skittles!!
Bryana R.
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good bomb flavors they make my mouth watery but the good watery where I Want more they chewy but like I said bomb flavors
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is such a delicious candy. Not only is it flavorful but it is easy to use and not messy at all. It is portable and easy to find
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Skittles are so Delicious I just got to keep getting the new flavors that come out every time a new one comes out yep I'm there.
Jill W.
Temple, GA
My kids love getting these for Valentine’s Day. The packaging is so cute, and has just the right amount of candy
Tracy T.
Bluefield
Ahhh Valentine’s Day candies. These are usually $1-$2 at Walmart and is great for putting in gifts.