Food & SnacksSweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateSkittles
Original Theater Box - 4 oz Box - 12 ct by Original

Skittles Original Theater Box - 4 oz. Box - 12 ct. by Skittles Original

by Skittles

About this item, Taste the rainbow. The single best reason though, is also one of the simplest - and that is taste.Description, Five great fruit flavors: orange, lemon, cherry, grape, and apple., Enjoy the taste of the movies at home.

Taste the rainbow. The single best reason though; is also one of the simplest - and that is taste.Description; Five great fruit flavors - orange; lemon; cherry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Skittles Original Theater Box - 4 oz. Box - 12 ct. by Skittles Original!
Melissa V.
Pennsylvania
Skittles Original Theater Box - 4 oz. Box - 12 ct. by Skittles Original uploaded by Melissa V.
First time trying Skittles Popsicles. So flavorful and fun. It comes with kinds of favors. Nothing to change. Just perfect and good. Very affordable!
Alliaha K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Skittles got good taste but for me that are too sugary. The first time I ate it I got a headache so I stopped eating it. Its just not for me personally speaking. But the flavors are good.
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Skittles are small fruity chewy candies. They have green apple, strawberry, grape, lemon and orange flavors in the Original Skittles pack. "Taste the rainbow of fruit flavors" They taste good and they are very affordable. They are easy to find too.
Krystle S.
Milaca , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
good fruity I like these alot especially when your month gets dry they help alot. I like how many different flavors they have. fruit taste good.
Clary L.
santo domingo
Excellent product, delicious fruit flavor and color perfect for decorating desserts and cakes❤️💜🧡💛💚

Looking for your answer?