BY SKITTLES

Halloween is arguably one of the most enjoyable holidays. After all, there are very few days in the year when you have an excuse to eat all of the candy you want! We're big fans over here, so we're always looking for spooky and silly treats to delight all of the trick-or-treaters in your life. And if you have some Skittles lovers in your midst, then we have just what you need: the Skittles Fruit Chews Bat Toppers.

Tube Height: 9.5 Inches
Unit Price = $1.75/tube.
Display box includes 12 Skittles Candy Halloween Tube Toppers.
Made in the USA.
Shipping Weight ~ 3 lbs.

Skittles® Original Halloween Tube Topper Fruit Candy

Start your review of Skittles® Original Halloween Tube Topper Fruit Candy!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Hannah J.
Morganton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you got this in your candy bag, it was a good day. I used to try to fit all of them in my mouth at once. Never worked. The packaging is super cute and the candy is as delicious as usual. I would recommend if you want to be the cool house on the block.
Catherine R.
I buy these for every holiday for my son.  He loves them!  Not only are they tasty but they are also really cute.  He likes the different themes of the toppers.  From a parenting standpoint, they are great because I can open the tube and give him a few and then close it up tightly so they don't get stale or fall out everywhere.  They are reasonably priced and very easy to find during the holidays.  You should check them out!
Jessica R.
New London, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My kid always talks me into getting him these little rip offs. I mean delicious, sugary Skittles but the toy thing is just...uggghhh. Unnecessary to me, because I'm an "old" lady and hate to think that at the end of the week I'll be throwing away anywhere between 4-7$.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
This is a very fun product. My daughter got one from a family member for Halloween and it was her favorite thing that she received. She has always loved skittles (as have I) but the cute topper made her extra happy. She loved just carrying the tube around and after she ate all the skittles she put crayons in it. Great buy for deliciousness, fun, and multi-use!
Joirdan C.
Laplace
I love the value , the purple and sour packs . I especially love when you can put a bunch in your mouth at once and taste every single flavor . It is truly delicious and has been repurchased in my family for so many years . We are going to continue to buy skittles for a very long time .
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
This is such a fun product for halloween. The skittles taste just like the skittles you get in a regular bag of skittles. The tube is easy to open and the bat is so cute. My niece loves it. She's only 4 years old. These are fun to pass out on halloween
Suvarna S.
Sunnyvale , CA
This came in handy when I was traveling . My kid loves the way it's packed and also loves skittles so much . Not too expensive. I usually buy it during deal. She loves the flavor and I have seen many kids in my apartment enjoy and love this product .
Rebekah H.
Sunbury
These are great for stockings and for Easter baskets! I love how cute the packaging is. It's affordable and a great stuffer for the holidays. Would recommend. Flavor is maintained even though it isn't in a bag like usual. I would buy again for sure.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
These are great for Halloween or as gifts, but they are pretty expensive for the size that they are. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a small gift for someone who loves skittles or sweet fruity candy in general!
Karina C.