BY SKITTLES #8 in Gummy Candy

Skittles Original Candies are delicious, fruity and sweet. Great to share with your friends, Skittles Candy contains a variety of different fruity flavors, providing a delicious treat for everyone. Enjoy this Skittles 14 oz bag with friends and family or serve it a party!

Features

Bite-size, colorful chewy candies.
Taste the Rainbow—Original bold fruit flavors include orange, lemon, green apple, grape, and strawberry.
Perfect for parties, game-time snacks, or even as a topping for your favorite dessert.
Use these bright, bold Skittles candies in arts-and-crafts projects or as decorations.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Less Than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Also available in 4 ounce, 3.5 ounce, 7.2 ounce, 9 ounce, 14 ounce, 2 pounds 9 oz, 3lbs 6oz.

• Skittles® Original Fruit Candy what are people's fav skit...8 Answers
  • What's your favorite Skittles candy?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite skittle flavor?(:65 Answers
John S.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Skittles Original Fruit, Skittles Original Fruit, Original, Other more...
These are my favorite candy... and it’s not the fact there the number one cause of diabetes either!😃 If you haven’t tried skittles we can all agree you have no life unless your allergic then it’s alright. I have been tasting the rainbow ever since I was 6! And I’m still tasting that rainbow! Boy do I love skittles that’s why influester should sent me some! But idk how to get free stuff... can you even?! Or is this all just a con.... But anyways I hope you like this comment and taste the rainbow #RainbowGang#Skittles
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Taste the Rainbow! I like the flavor variety in the original line up better than any of the other, newer types. Certain color combos, when chewed together, make a harmonious and even more delicious new flavor. Red and green skittles, all the way! If I am not in the mood for chocolate, Skittles are one of my top choices. The red bag is easy to spot in checkout lines and vending machines. I usually get Skittles from vending machines for something like $1.25, which is a fair price if you ask me.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really do like Skittles because they are sweet and also chewy. You can take a few bites and then later take a few bites again. And man! The new Skittles that has some heat in it. It really isn't hot it's more like a black pepper taste because the sweetness overpowers it being hot. Believe me I don't like hot stuff but I sure like them. There is a Skittle for everyone.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite! I do sometimes venture out with the other flavors but I’m more of a classic woman. I wish they would make a bag with just the red skittles because those are my favorite. I’ll literally eat the other flavors first so I can enjoy the reds by themselves. They’re super affordable unless you’re buying them at the movie theater.
Mariah H.
Review for: Original more...
These are not only great for people with a sweet tooth, but they can also be a small snack. You can buy these almost anywhere. I volunteer at a concession stand for football games and kids always love these and we only sell them for $1. If someone has never tried the skittles original I do recommend you do so as so possible,they are great.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Eh, they're good but not my favorite. I prefer the tropical ones. They get a little frustrating to chew sometimes. To be satisfied, I need probably a bag of these, but by the time I finish a bag my teeth hurt and my tongue feels almost numb. The flavors are great! Unique and you can definitely taste the difference between all of them
Kate P.
Tallahassee, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: SKITTLES Original Fruit ~ Chewy bite size candies ~ 12 2.17 oz Pkgs. more...
Oh y’all...this was my favorite candy growing up...and it would still be if they hadn’t have changed the green skittle from lime to green apple. I don’t love orange candies- so the orange skittle is my least favorite- but that green apple is not far behind. They literally lost two stars because the change was that bad.
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love skittles? On a very rare occasion I will hear that someone has never had them and I will be shocked and must remedy that situation immediately!! They love them of course! And not just the original flavor. The wild berry are my favorites! The tropical are good too! Cannot go wrong with this candy.
Alexandra B.
San Jose, CA
I am definitely not a big fan of skittles. I have had them before but I don’t recall the last time I have picked up a bag of skittles. These are not something that pops into my mind when I do have a sweet tooth and I’m craving a candy. These skittles get stuck in your teeth and the flavors are not enjoyable.
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Skittles?! I know there's a lot of controversy over the Lime shift to Green Apple, but I personally prefer the green apple. I once got three huge packages of these from various friends because they know how much I love these. So sweet and fruity, and the other flavor packages taste great too
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Whats your favorite skittle flavor?(:
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which one is your favorite flavor in the pack?
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
Is this your favorite candy?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite flavor if skittles? I like the tropical
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite type of Skittles? Mine would be Wild Berry Skittles.