BY SKITTLES #6 in Gummy Candy

Skittles Original Candies are delicious, fruity and sweet. Great to share with your friends, Skittles Candy contains a variety of different fruity flavors, providing a delicious treat for everyone. Enjoy this Skittles 14 oz bag with friends and family or serve it a party!

Features

Bite-size, colorful chewy candies.
Taste the Rainbow—Original bold fruit flavors include orange, lemon, green apple, grape, and strawberry.
Perfect for parties, game-time snacks, or even as a topping for your favorite dessert.
Use these bright, bold Skittles candies in arts-and-crafts projects or as decorations.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Less Than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Also available in 4 ounce, 3.5 ounce, 7.2 ounce, 9 ounce, 14 ounce, 2 pounds 9 oz, 3lbs 6oz.

Kristina C.
Portland, OR
Taste the Rainbow! I like the flavor variety in the original line up better than any of the other, newer types. Certain color combos, when chewed together, make a harmonious and even more delicious new flavor. Red and green skittles, all the way! If I am not in the mood for chocolate, Skittles are one of my top choices. The red bag is easy to spot in checkout lines and vending machines. I usually get Skittles from vending machines for something like $1.25, which is a fair price if you ask me.
Laura M.
Newtownabbey
Review for: Original more...
These are my favourite candy. I always buy these when they are on offer. I was so pleased to see them in Walmart today so I had to purchase them they were 96 cents! I thought these were a bigger packet but still good value! I will recommend and will repurchase while I am over here!
Rhonda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Skittles Original Fruit more...
Bite size colorful tasty candies. I love them. They have bold fruit flavors in every bite. It’s the brightest and best rainbow 🌈 of fun and excitement. I wish the green ones were still lime flavored though. Now, it’s sour apple I think. Still I love these candies. The best part of these candies is low fat, gluten free. These are a most when going to the movies to eat along with popcorn.
Amanda J.
Review for: Original more...
I can’t even begin to count how many bags of original Skittles I’ve had in my life! This was my go-to candy choice as a child and still a favorite of mine today. You really can taste the rainbow with this candy. There’s many different flavors offered in this bag. My favorite is the red. This candy is sweet and addictive. It’s impossible to eat just one. I highly recommend this candy.
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful! Great flavor, texture and taste! Definitely my all time favorite condiment! I use this with so many things in so many different meals! You can’t go wrong with this! I purchase mine at Walmart. It’s easy, affordable and tastes wonderful!
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
This is a candy I have loved since childhood and continue to love in my adult life. They are so sweet and the crunch of the candy coating is such a nice texture. I have never experienced problems with them getting stuck in my teeth. Only reason I'm leaving a star off is because I don't like them as much now that lime has been replaced with green apple and I want it back!
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really do like Skittles because they are sweet and also chewy. You can take a few bites and then later take a few bites again. And man! The new Skittles that has some heat in it. It really isn't hot it's more like a black pepper taste because the sweetness overpowers it being hot. Believe me I don't like hot stuff but I sure like them. There is a Skittle for everyone.
Portia T.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite! I do sometimes venture out with the other flavors but I’m more of a classic woman. I wish they would make a bag with just the red skittles because those are my favorite. I’ll literally eat the other flavors first so I can enjoy the reds by themselves. They’re super affordable unless you’re buying them at the movie theater.
Mariah H.
Review for: Original more...
These are not only great for people with a sweet tooth, but they can also be a small snack. You can buy these almost anywhere. I volunteer at a concession stand for football games and kids always love these and we only sell them for $1. If someone has never tried the skittles original I do recommend you do so as so possible,they are great.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Skittles Original Fruit more...
Eh, they're good but not my favorite. I prefer the tropical ones. They get a little frustrating to chew sometimes. To be satisfied, I need probably a bag of these, but by the time I finish a bag my teeth hurt and my tongue feels almost numb. The flavors are great! Unique and you can definitely taste the difference between all of them
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Whats your favorite skittle flavor?(:
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which one is your favorite flavor in the pack?
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
Is this your favorite candy?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite flavor if skittles? I like the tropical
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite type of Skittles? Mine would be Wild Berry Skittles.