BY SKITTLES #8 in Gummy Candy

Skittles Original Candies are delicious, fruity and sweet. Great to share with your friends, Skittles Candy contains a variety of different fruity flavors, providing a delicious treat for everyone. Enjoy this Skittles 14 oz bag with friends and family or serve it a party!

Features

Bite-size, colorful chewy candies.
Taste the Rainbow—Original bold fruit flavors include orange, lemon, green apple, grape, and strawberry.
Perfect for parties, game-time snacks, or even as a topping for your favorite dessert.
Use these bright, bold Skittles candies in arts-and-crafts projects or as decorations.

INGREDIENTS
Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Less Than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Also available in 4 ounce, 3.5 ounce, 7.2 ounce, 9 ounce, 14 ounce, 2 pounds 9 oz, 3lbs 6oz.

• Skittles® Original Fruit Candy what are people's fav skit...8 Answers
  • What's your favorite Skittles candy?1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite skittle flavor?(:65 Answers
Alex C.
Attalla, AL
Review for: SKITTLES Original Fruit ~ Chewy bite size candies ~ 12 2.17 oz Pkgs. more...
The best! Ya know, there have been large debates on whether or not you can distinguish the flavor between two different Skittles. Let me tell you this secret: it doesn’t matter, they’re all good. The flavor comes from the shell, and not the sugary inside, so if you want some flavor, suck on the outside cause that’s all you got when it comes to comparing lemon lime and grape! All great, love it all.
Kendall K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Original more...
Skittles are a fruity, colorful candy that is available almost everywhere. They have a good crunch to them without being too hard. They also come in a lot of different varieties, but the original ones are among my favorite.
Brittany B.
Youngstown, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
the original skittles are always my husbands go to snack when hes craving something sweet. i also like to give them to my kids as a treat. they are a nice non chocolate treat. i also like the because my nephew can eat them because he cant have certain candy's do to a daily allergy. absolutely great product.
Brittany B.
Youngstown, OH
Danielle M.
San Antonio, TX
Love skittles! I’m a fruity candy type person so these are definitely good in my books! Great snack for any occasion but don’t let your kids eat them without watching them because they tend to just hold them instead of eat them and then you have a sticky mess lol
Diana O.
Royal Oak, MI
Love skittles! Delicious, chewy and flavorful. I can never just eat one at a time, I’ll take a handful at once haha. I’ve never tried anything that’s similar to these, so I don’t have anything to compare them to. I would definitely buy these over and over.
Alisha H.
Glen Burnie, MD
All time favorite candy. Love these, buy them all the time and I've been getting them since I was little. I always stick to the classic one and flavors, why ruin a good thing? Devoted fan of these bad boys and w/o t ever stop being one!!!!! Loveeeeeee
Joannie H.
Nekoosa
My most favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite favorite candy ever!!
Chelsea K.
Knoxville
These will rot your teeth but they are a good treat. I love the colors and the flavors. Sweet but tangy and citrusy. The hard shell with an inner chewy texture is also appealing. I will buy these when I have an occasional sweet tooth.
Chris D.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love skittles. My all time favorite candy hands down and coming from someone with my sweet tooth that is saying something. If there is one thing everyone that knows me knows for an absolute fact it’s that I love skittles.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Whats your favorite skittle flavor?(:
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which one is your favorite flavor in the pack?
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
Is this your favorite candy?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite flavor if skittles? I like the tropical
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite type of Skittles? Mine would be Wild Berry Skittles.

Target