Skittles Original Filled Egg uploaded by Delaney Z.

BY SKITTLES

• Ive never seen this product before. What is the egg made ...3 Answers
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this in my Easter basket. Skittles are such a classic and a major favorite of mine, so I was happy when I got it! However I wish I just got s bag because that would have been much easier to eat/more convenient than the skittles egg
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Jenna T.
Skittles are always a perfect little snack when you are craving something sweet! Also, it is a perfect for a gift in your basket for Easter. Red ones have always been my personal favorite kind of skittle. Can't go wrong with buying one of these !
Who doesn't like skittles? Skittles are a great snack when you have a sweet tooth! I always opt for the regular size bag of skittles when I watch a movie or for a quick treat when I'm in the need of something light and sweet! Skittles will always be a favorite brand!
Shae C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is perfect for an Easter basket. Skittles are a chewy sweet candy that are really delicious from time to time. I find the original flavors to be the best, but the berries pack are a second best.
Elena L.
Skittle filled eggs are great for every age. I love them ! My nephew can't get enough of them. We think the package is so adorable. They're cheap and there's enough Skittles in them. We recommend them for everyone.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I was looking forward to eating my skittles from easter but I opened them up and they where all smashed due to being crammed in the egg. I'm actually quite upset and disappointed.
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
My boyfriends love all kinds of skittles. He could eat them for all three meals plus snacks. So he loves this egg. He loves that he can fit it in in his pocket and he can take it anywhere with him. He loves that you can seal it again after you open it so it stays fresh longer.
Cristina K.
Cute egg filled with regular skittles. Great for Easter presents. Original skittles are my favorite, although the sour ones are good too.
Logan H.
Mcdonough, GA
I loooove Easter candy! But these are just a small amount of skittles in a egg for a higher price. I bought this product at Walmart.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ive never seen this product before. What is the egg made off?