Skittles® Original Candy Filled Easter Egg uploaded by Delaney Z.

BY SKITTLES

Spring has sprung! It's time to fill your Easter eggs and baskets, create colorful crafts, and celebrate the season with the ones you love. The gift of candy is sure to sprout smiles on the faces of your friends and family. This spring-themed Easter egg contains Skittles Original Candy. This season, share the treats that will make everyone's baskets that much sweeter. Featuring the rainbow of five signature fruit flavors, Original Skittles include grape, lemon, green apple, orange, and strawberry.

This candy pack is great for spring and Easter celebrations
Bite-size, chewy, fruity candies with a colorful candy shell
Perfect for Easter baskets, Easter egg hunts, gifts, crafts, parties, or simply for sharing
Taste the Rainbow - Original bold fruit flavors include orange, lemon, green apple, grape, and strawberry
Skittles Original Candy-Filled Easter Egg, 1.6 Ounces

Ingredients: Made Of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil; Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Colors (Red 40 Lake, Titanium Dioxide, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 5, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Blue 1, Blue 1 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

• Ive never seen this product before. What is the egg made ...3 Answers
alaina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this in my Easter basket. Skittles are such a classic and a major favorite of mine, so I was happy when I got it! However I wish I just got s bag because that would have been much easier to eat/more convenient than the skittles egg
Patricia F.
The original skittles are my favorite by far. I know they came out with all these crazy flavors but nothing can beat the original in my eyes. The grape and the green apple are my favorite out of all the flavors in this mix.
brooke w.
Loveland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
skittles have always been a favorite of mine! i often receive them as gifts, they have so many packaging options that make them perfect for gifts or for throwing them in your purse/backpack!
Jenna T.
Skittles are always a perfect little snack when you are craving something sweet! Also, it is a perfect for a gift in your basket for Easter. Red ones have always been my personal favorite kind of skittle. Can't go wrong with buying one of these !
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
You're basically paying for the plastic egg packaging here. They sell for .99 and just have small fun-size packages of candy inside. Not worth it, in my opinion.
BaronessCountess C.
Who doesn't like skittles? Skittles are a great snack when you have a sweet tooth! I always opt for the regular size bag of skittles when I watch a movie or for a quick treat when I'm in the need of something light and sweet! Skittles will always be a favorite brand!
Shae C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is perfect for an Easter basket. Skittles are a chewy sweet candy that are really delicious from time to time. I find the original flavors to be the best, but the berries pack are a second best.
elena l.
Skittle filled eggs are great for every age. I love them ! My nephew can't get enough of them. We think the package is so adorable. They're cheap and there's enough Skittles in them. We recommend them for everyone.
Delaney Z.
Owosso, MI
I was looking forward to eating my skittles from easter but I opened them up and they where all smashed due to being crammed in the egg. I'm actually quite upset and disappointed.
Jessica B.
Bellefonte, PA
My boyfriends love all kinds of skittles. He could eat them for all three meals plus snacks. So he loves this egg. He loves that he can fit it in in his pocket and he can take it anywhere with him. He loves that you can seal it again after you open it so it stays fresh longer.
Rachel M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Ive never seen this product before. What is the egg made off?