Skittles Original Candy Easter Bunny Topper; 1.7 ounce uploaded by Nina A.

BY SKITTLES

Bite-size, colorful chewy candies; Taste the Rainbow - Original bold fruit flavors include orange, lemon, green apple, grape, and strawberry.; Perfect for Easter baskets; Package includes 1.7 ounce single pack; see more...

Buy on Walmart
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Nina A.
My mom gave me this as a gift for Easter and I loved it! Who could go wrong with classic skittles? I liked how condensed it was, which meant it could easily fit into an Easter basket. Also, it’s really cute!
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Skittles Easter bunnies are always making their way into our Easter baskets! They area delicious, classic sweet treat and will remain part of our Easter candy haul for years to come!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is such a delicious candy. Not only is it flavorful but it is easy to use and not messy at all. It is portable and easy to find
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product! I will definitely continue to buy. I would confidently recommend this product to a friend.
Melanie W.
Clever , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I just bought these skittles for my littles Easter basket. Can’t wait for him to get this treat.
Alondra M.
Nogal 718 los encinos (monterrey, apodaca)
Yo soy fan de probar productos nuevos como estos me encantan probar cosas nuevas y por eso me gustaria que me mandaran unas de estas
Chenoa H.
Regina, SK
Ive loved skittles since i was a kid. My favorite was the strawberry. Never liked the lemon. Always a good treat