BY SKITTLES #4 in Gummy Candy

Skittles Original Candies are delicious, fruity and sweet. Great to share with your friends, Skittles Candy contains a variety of different fruity flavors, providing a delicious treat for everyone. Enjoy this Skittles 14 oz bag with friends and family or serve it a party! Features Skittles bite size, chewy candies 5 Fruity Flavors: Grape, Lemon, Green Apple, Orange, and Strawberry 14 oz bag

• Whats your favorite skittle flavor?(:62 Answers
  • Skittles Original Bite Size Candies what are people's fav skittle...7 Answers
  • Who here loves Skittles?12 Answers
Kristina C.
Taste the Rainbow! I like the flavor variety in the original line up better than any of the other, newer types. Certain color combos, when chewed together, make a harmonious and even more delicious new flavor. Red and green skittles, all the way! If I am not in the mood for chocolate, Skittles are one of my top choices. The red bag is easy to spot in checkout lines and vending machines. I usually get Skittles from vending machines for something like $1.25, which is a fair price if you ask me.
Portia F.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite! I do sometimes venture out with the other flavors but I’m more of a classic woman. I wish they would make a bag with just the red skittles because those are my favorite. I’ll literally eat the other flavors first so I can enjoy the reds by themselves. They’re super affordable unless you’re buying them at the movie theater.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Candy 10.72 oz more...
Eh, they're good but not my favorite. I prefer the tropical ones. They get a little frustrating to chew sometimes. To be satisfied, I need probably a bag of these, but by the time I finish a bag my teeth hurt and my tongue feels almost numb. The flavors are great! Unique and you can definitely taste the difference between all of them
Amy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love skittles? On a very rare occasion I will hear that someone has never had them and I will be shocked and must remedy that situation immediately!! They love them of course! And not just the original flavor. The wild berry are my favorites! The tropical are good too! Cannot go wrong with this candy.
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard
Review for: Original more...
To start, I'm allergic. Ugh! However, with that being said... These are the BEST fruit candies. EVER. Unfortunately a few years ago I had a really bad reaction to them and we don't know why. We assume it is a dye allergy. So unfortunately I don't get to enjoy these anymore but my friends and family love them!
Alexandra B.
San Jose
Review for: Original Fruit more...
I am definitely not a big fan of skittles. I have had them before but I don’t recall the last time I have picked up a bag of skittles. These are not something that pops into my mind when I do have a sweet tooth and I’m craving a candy. These skittles get stuck in your teeth and the flavors are not enjoyable.
Adriana L.
Sebring, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Original more...
My son loves skittles. His favs are red and orange, even when waiting for his sister outside the hospital we have skittles, anytime anyplace skittles brighten the day :). #skittles #red&orange Skittles Original Bite Size Candies
Alison H.
Edinboro, PA
The original Skittles will always be one of my go too candies. I really enjoy them and they have a wonderful flavor that gets right to my sweet tooth. I remember when I was younger that they used to have a million commercials on TV about tasting the rainbow and Im pretty sure I believed them...lol.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Review for: Original Fruit more...
Everyone loves skittles! But now with all the different flavors that skittles has out there the originals just don’t cut it in my opinion. The flavors are boring, and if I end up with a bag of these it’s usually because someone else bought it for me. The berry flavors are so much better!
Katherine B.
Review for: Original Fruit more...
I love the big bag of skittles. Last so much longer and they are amazing. I would recommend these to anyone. The value is good and not too expensive. I eat these a lot more then I should. I would recommend these to anyone who has a sweet tooth and craves something delicious.
lynn n.
Fontana, CA
Whats your favorite skittle flavor?(:
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Which one is your favorite flavor in the pack?
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
Is this your favorite candy?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite flavor if skittles? I like the tropical
Kenzi M.
What is your favorite type of Skittles? Mine would be Wild Berry Skittles.