BY SKITTLES

With the holidays right around the corner, give your guests uniquely inspired flavors with Skittles Orchards Candy Bag 14 Ounce. Inspired by the enticing fall flavors and fruits found in orchards, these treats have are a colorful and flavorful option to add to all sorts of exciting events. You can fill an apple shaped bowl with the Skittles candy bag for a whimsical and colorful autumn themed centerpiece at the kid's table. It's the same delicious fruit candy taste you remember but with a twist, you won't forget. Dress up an apple pie or mix in a handful with your crispy marshmallow bars. The colourful candy is ideal for decorating holiday or seasonal themed dishes, table centerpieces, or art projects. With 14 oz included, you have just enough to share with a friend or two. They make a delightful snack in between meals too with their bite-size build. Skittles Orchards Bite Size Candies, 14 oz.

Also available in 4 ounce, 3.5 ounce, 14 ounce.

INGREDIENTS

Made of: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Less Than 2% of: Citric Acid, Tapioca Dextrin, Modified Corn Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Colors (Titanium Dioxide, Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Yellow 6, Blue 2 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake), Sodium Citrate, Carnauba Wax.

Skittles® Orchards Candy
  • "If you do not have a cough drop, I suggest you eat the cherry flavored." in 1 review
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
These are pretty good. My favorite flavor in the pack is red apple and then peach. Apple taste exactly like biting into a juicy red apple! I will be so happy if they come out with a limited edition pack of all red apple!
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
I love these skittles they are so delicious, they're not sour they have a sweet apple taste, every different kind of apple flavor you can imagine, affordable for a late night to watch movies and mix in your pop corn!
Bree D.
Bronx , NY
Taste very good. It's not healthy and can cause rotten teeth. They come out with new flavors very often so you have a wide variety to choose from. It's also very affordable. I would recommend this too teenagers or young adults who like sweets .
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can get on this Skittels sh!t. The peach is really good. I'd recommend these to anyone. Stocking stuffer. "Job well done" gift. You can also launch these puppies with swiftness from a slingshot. Guaranteed damage with minimal provable proof.
tania l.
Norwich
These ones are my favorite
The peach candy is the best
The candy actually taste like the fruits I don't know how they did it but they did
I was able to find them everywhere but now I can't find them at all
Amanda G.
I love the flavors that come in this bag! They're very obviously different from the original flavors and I love apples, so I always enjoy these type of Skittles. I also like the different colors mixed together.
brooke w.
Loveland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
skittles have always been a favorite of mine! i often receive them as gifts, they have so many packaging options that make them perfect for gifts or for throwing them in your purse/backpack!
Krystal C.
Whiteville , NC
First time trying these and I must say I was not very fond of them. Not sure how much there were my husband picked them up for me out of a convenient store so I'm sure there were a little pricey. They do not compare to any other. There were a few my taste buds could have done without but there were also some that were good. I do not think I would repurchase these particular kind of Skittles in the near future but I will repurchase the brand and be willing to try the many different flavors they may have.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Just picked some of these up from a vending machine and now I'm hooked. This bag of Skittles® Orchards Candy are so delicious. It has a better flavor selection compared to the Skittles® Original Fruit Candy. Overall this is exactly what my sweet tooth needed!
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Besides the wild berry flavor, these are really good! All of the flavors are really tasty together. The only thing is that the two reds look really similar, and sometimes I like to eat them separately, which makes it hard. Kind of a silly thing to complain about. All in all, very good candy!
LaLa W.
Do they still make these? I have never seen them
Sharanda H.
Boutte, LA
I saw these recently. Are they any good?
Karen M.
What is your favorite flavor?!
MK R.
Are these in stores yet?
Brooklyn A.
What flavors do they have.